Penuma??What the hell

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
proctor

Re: Penuma??What the hell

Postby proctor » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:56 pm

just out of curiosiy, I thought to look at the most viewed post and looking at this, I am really at my wits end!

any thoughts from anyone, why it had so many views?
Rigicon Infla 10 AX , 18 Cm, 2 RTE, 110 ml. Dr Andrew Kramer

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:01 am

Just a guess. Might be lots of guys searching for that name on the internet. Since FT can be viewed by anyone. Lots of bots are indexing the stories containing that word. Those pages then show up in search results which runs the page views up when guys view the page. The more views that those pages get. The higher FT will show in search results. Technology at it's finest. Got to love it.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

OregonStrong

Postby OregonStrong » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:26 pm

yes stay away from Dr. Elist. I've seen several horror story patients that have been well documented on the phalloboards sites, pretty much ALL of his patients eventually have the implant removed for one complication or another. This surgery is not worth it.
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

proctor

Postby proctor » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:41 am

Gt1956 wrote:Just a guess. Might be lots of guys searching for that name on the internet. Since FT can be viewed by anyone. Lots of bots are indexing the stories containing that word. Those pages then show up in search results which runs the page views up when guys view the page. The more views that those pages get. The higher FT will show in search results. Technology at it's finest. Got to love it.

May be you are right! I am too tech illeterate to wisely comment on that. But if thats the case, I think pages containing kramer and eid would have had maximum views because search them (my assumption) far more than a doctor who is accused of malpractice... Anyways....
Rigicon Infla 10 AX , 18 Cm, 2 RTE, 110 ml. Dr Andrew Kramer

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:18 am

proctor wrote:
Gt1956 wrote:Just a guess. Might be lots of guys searching for that name on the internet. Since FT can be viewed by anyone. Lots of bots are indexing the stories containing that word. Those pages then show up in search results which runs the page views up when guys view the page. The more views that those pages get. The higher FT will show in search results. Technology at it's finest. Got to love it.

May be you are right! I am too tech illeterate to wisely comment on that. But if thats the case, I think pages containing kramer and eid would have had maximum views because search them (my assumption) far more than a doctor who is accused of malpractice... Anyways....

Not that I'm the most up to date tech guy. Just I've read bits here & there. I've seen bots listed as "viewing" on FT. Same as the forum software will report how many visitors & members are on the forum. A few years ago they were called spiders. Like spiders crawling along the web. The internet tech people have came up with their own slang to describe what they do. So once a reference to a subject is found. In order to rank the popularity for a search result. It seems to me like the more "hits" a word has on a site. The higher the search engine will rank that site. How else could "google" do it? Google doesn't know if the word is being used in a good or bad way.
You may notice that I've been careful to not use that word. No sense giving them one more hit for searching.
I sure wish I remembered what I was searching for when I found FT. I think that I used something like "penis, implant, forum". Because I was looking for a forum for ED. My wife & I knew about implants because her step father got one 30 years ago. Like most members here now. Orals had stopped working & we wanted to see what the next step was. Oh, I had read somewhere about Muse.
I sure wish that the implant companies would spread the word to primary care doctors. They are who most men see first about ED.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Return to “Implants”