Rough sex with implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
RichardTheFrog

Rough sex with implant

Postby RichardTheFrog » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:42 pm

Am I to understand that rough sex with the implant is impossible?
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

LMCatman

Re: Rough sex with implant

Postby LMCatman » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:08 pm

I've had some pretty rough sex with mine....of course, "rough" by my standards might be "tame" by yours.....the "roughest" I actually get is young women riding me "aggressively" (cowgirl).....I had one "four girl session", that actually had a fifth girl join in with us. I was "aggressively everythinged" that day....... I'll use the term "rough by old-man standards"......
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:13 pm

LMCatman wrote:I've had some pretty rough sex with mine....of course, "rough" by my standards might be "tame" by yours.....the "roughest" I actually get is young women riding me "aggressively" (cowgirl).....I had one "four girl session", that actually had a fifth girl join in with us. I was "aggressively everythinged" that day....... I'll use the term "rough by old-man standards"......

A four girl session, huh?

I wish I was living your life.

Maybe I will be soon.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

moreorless

Postby moreorless » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:14 pm

LMCatman wrote:I've had some pretty rough sex with mine....of course, "rough" by my standards might be "tame" by yours.....the "roughest" I actually get is young women riding me "aggressively" (cowgirl).....I had one "four girl session", that actually had a fifth girl join in with us. I was "aggressively everythinged" that day....... I'll use the term "rough by old-man standards"......

So with the implant is possible to have sex with the woman on top? (cowgirl reverse cowgirl)
Or is it impossible or very dangerous?

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:52 pm

Cowgirl?....oh yeah! My very best orgasms are usually in the "cowgirl" position. Probably due to being post-RP, once I start "coming" (I have orgasms but no semen) my orgasms often last much, much longer than my "old normal" orgasms. Plus, if I do come too soon, I'm still hard and can keep going. With a masseuse a year or so ago, I came while she was sucking me. Later, after we'd been fucking for quite a while and I stopped (just plain worn out) she looked puzzled and asked if I was going to come. I smiled and told her I'd come earlier and told her about my implant. She hadn't noticed it before, just wondered why this old dog stayed so hard so long......

I like cowgirl best ('cause I like to look at the girl and sqeeze her tits) but I've done a fair amount of reverse cowgirl (day before yesterday, actually). One of my friends is very tiny - they call her a spinner - and she has "spun" on me...not spinning like a top but changing from cowgirl to rcg for a while and back to cg without "de-coupling". And for you size guys...my dick is VERY VERY small!

anyway...as I am old, I'm not sure this is "rough sex".....but I've had lots of "cowgirls" ride me.....and ride me hard!......
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:18 pm

I asked Dr Eid this exact question. his answer: "there is no concern about roughness and no limitation on sex positions." he also pointed out that gay sex partners can be "really rough" on each other, and he has not seen problems to the implant; though, personally I am not sure I would want to necessarily be the one on the receiving end of a maximized penile implant ---- but that is another story for another forum :#$% :)
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

merrix

Postby merrix » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:26 pm

I think there are two limiting factors: The level (or lack of) hinge and the woman's discomfort.
If the implant has too much hinge, the angle is low and it is not even a proper erection. But if the angle is too high with no hinge (flex at the base) at all, then very rough sex will be uncomfortable for the man and potentially damaging something. Whether that is the implant or the penis I don't know. But if I pump my implant too hard, to where it points at 1:30 - 2:00 and has basically no flex at all (meaning I cannot even get it down below 2:00), then it simply doesn't feel right. If I would go fast and hard in a demanding position with that inflation level, it feels like something would have to give.
The second factor, the woman's discomfort, basically comes from the same reason - too much inflation and hence no flex at all in the base or the shaft. This will mean that the penis cannot align and follow the woman's anatomy, but rather just pokes her inside her at whatever angle the penis penetrates her. And that hurts.

But since this extreme inflation level has no benefits for neither me nor the woman, I do 't ever go there and then rough sex is no problem. With a reasonable inflation level, which is as hard or just slightly harder than a perfect natural erection, rough sex feels perfectly fine for both parts.

Of course, based on many posts here on FT, many implanted men don't have this issue since their angle is 3-4 with a hinge allowing them to bend the penis from their belly to their ass.
And then I don't think there are any limits in terms of rough sex.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:08 am

Mine points to 4 o'clock when standing and nearly straight up when lying on my back. I wouldn't call it rough, but cowgirl is about all we do anymore. I am so big, I'd crush my little wife if I laid on top of her, LOL.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:20 am

We prefer 'doggy style' with my wife on the bed on her knees. :o Gives me an amazing 'view' and time on her 'garden' and we both love it. ;) Now I can get up on the bed stay inside her 'spoon' and go to sleep. Like we did as young marrieds. :roll: I love my implant! 8-) 8-) 8-) Our sex is never rough but always incredible. 8-) 8-) 8-)
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:27 am

merrix wrote:I think there are two limiting factors: The level (or lack of) hinge and the woman's discomfort.
If the implant has too much hinge, the angle is low and it is not even a proper erection. But if the angle is too high with no hinge (flex at the base) at all, then very rough sex will be uncomfortable for the man and potentially damaging something. Whether that is the implant or the penis I don't know. But if I pump my implant too hard, to where it points at 1:30 - 2:00 and has basically no flex at all (meaning I cannot even get it down below 2:00), then it simply doesn't feel right. If I would go fast and hard in a demanding position with that inflation level, it feels like something would have to give.
The second factor, the woman's discomfort, basically comes from the same reason - too much inflation and hence no flex at all in the base or the shaft. This will mean that the penis cannot align and follow the woman's anatomy, but rather just pokes her inside her at whatever angle the penis penetrates her. And that hurts.

But since this extreme inflation level has no benefits for neither me nor the woman, I do 't ever go there and then rough sex is no problem. With a reasonable inflation level, which is as hard or just slightly harder than a perfect natural erection, rough sex feels perfectly fine for both parts.

Of course, based on many posts here on FT, many implanted men don't have this issue since their angle is 3-4 with a hinge allowing them to bend the penis from their belly to their ass.
And then I don't think there are any limits in terms of rough sex.

Maybe i shouldn't have, but i laughed so hard at this... :lol:

Return to “Implants”