Rough sex with implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
David_R

Re: Rough sex with implant

Postby David_R » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:17 pm

PFracture wrote:-
So since your screen name looks like it might be "penis fracture," are we to assume that you enjoy rough sex? ;)

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:09 pm

David_R wrote:
PFracture wrote:-
So since your screen name looks like it might be "penis fracture," are we to assume that you enjoy rough sex? ;)

Oh look! Somebody got offended because I was laughing along with merrix. :roll:

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:46 pm

I don't really think it was from "rough sex". but my Titan did fail last week - went flat like a flat tire. It was two days after a very gentle session with a very pregnant friend. I think it's just "shit happens". I have an appointment with Dr. Perito Thursday to get started on Implant #3. No hesitation, no second thoughts....onward and upward....
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:38 pm

PFracture wrote:Oh look! Somebody got offended because I was laughing along with merrix.

I wasn't offended. I was just making a joke. Sorry if it was not funny.

lunacynic

Postby lunacynic » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:03 pm

cowgirl is no longer an option for me. i mentioned this in the rte thread. i have a 5.5cm rte which extends right to the surface of my body cavity so the grinding motion of this position places shear forces directly on the point where the cylinder emerges from the rte. it's very uncomfortable for me and clearly a practice that would lead to premature failure of the device.

i miss cowgirl :( it's the fastest way for her to get off, with minimum energy expenditure for lazy bastard me, and leaves my hands free to roam ;)
65 - ams 700 lgx 5.5cm rte with 18cm cylinders installed infrapubic aug 23 2016 by bryan kansas austin texas

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:59 am

Cowgirl is the best. I'm sorry you won't be doing that, but I guess the positive side of this is some sex is better than no sex. Maybe you will develp some exotic Kama Sutra positions!!!
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:48 am

David_R wrote:
PFracture wrote:Oh look! Somebody got offended because I was laughing along with merrix.

I wasn't offended. I was just making a joke. Sorry if it was not funny.

Yeah, it's fun going from dating 3 girls at the same time and a normal sex life with rock hard erections that lasted as long as i wanted to having an erection that lasts 30 seconds and starts fading, along with a non existent sex life for 2 years now and also length loss and curvature gain that i will somehow have to try to improve? oh, and the constant battle against depression? :roll: :roll: And i've been all over my country asking for help... i've been asking for help ever since 12h after my accident but i was mismanaged and there was nothing that i could do. A succession of events that was tragical to say the least.

David_R

Postby David_R » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:55 am

PFracture, I am so sorry for all the shit you have been through (and continue to go through, it seems). So very, very sorry.

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:26 am

ddbryan1972 wrote:We prefer 'doggy style' with my wife on the bed on her knees. :o Gives me an amazing 'view'

You can also watch the game in this position.....
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

lunacynic

Postby lunacynic » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:52 pm

jonbaldbg wrote:Cowgirl is the best. I'm sorry you won't be doing that, but I guess the positive side of this is some sex is better than no sex.

yes, yes, a thousand times yes! and in this case lots of sex ;) i have several issues with the installation but ultimately i'm insanely happy with the way this villain performs :)
65 - ams 700 lgx 5.5cm rte with 18cm cylinders installed infrapubic aug 23 2016 by bryan kansas austin texas

Return to “Implants”