Problems with total deflation, AMS 700LGX

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ccrider

Problems with total deflation, AMS 700LGX

Postby ccrider » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:27 pm

Question: does anybody have any advice as to how to totally deflate an AMS 700LGX? Got it installed last month by Dr. Kramer...great job/pump placement/minimal pain. Went back to Baltimore for activation last week...thought I had deflation down, but for some reason & despite everything I do (either pressing the deflate button 4 seconds & squeezing the shaft, or pressing the deflate button while I squeeze the shaft) I still have a sizable inflation/hard sides on the penis & nowhere near as flaccid as I think it should be. My understanding is that you should be able to drain the cylinders to the extent that you will not have a showing erection in your pants & that it can be drained to almost crinkly flatness & flaccid...can only get so far.

Anybody have any ideas as how to achieve a flaccid/soft penis after deflation? BTW: I've tried squeezing both sides of the deflation block for four seconds, then pressing down on the deflate button while I squeeze the shaft...can feel fluid draining, but so far I can't get to serious flaccid mode... Talked to the local AMS patient liaison who is hooking me up w/ a local doctor for an examination, but thinks I may have a defective pump mechanism...
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

Donnie1954

Re: Problems with total deflation, AMS 700LGX

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:10 pm

An implanted dick will never look (it's much larger) or feel (always stiffer) like a regular dick. :roll: If it's long enough when flaccid (5.5 like mine) it will hang but even when totally deflated it will be stiff. 8-) Have doc check it but it's possible you could be totally deflated. :shock: Your 'bionic' dick may take getting used to. ;)
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:41 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:An implanted dick will never look (it's much larger) or feel (always stiffer) like a regular dick. :roll: If it's long enough when flaccid (5.5 like mine) it will hang but even when totally deflated it will be stiff. 8-) Have doc check it but it's possible you could be totally deflated. :shock: Your 'bionic' dick may take getting used to. ;)
Donnie

Thanks for the reply Donnie...always enjoy reading your posts. Question: when you totally drain your cylinders, does it still feel like almost metal reinforcements on the side? After I've drained everything I can/squeezed the shaft, it still feels like metal on the side. I was told that you can actually deflate to the extent that you will see "dogears" or the drained cylinder a la close to the way they looked when installed. I'm just looking to get it drained to the extent that you don't see the head of my penis sticking out the side of my jeans/dress pants...
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:32 pm

I have an LGX also. It took me a while to get the deflation down too. After a year it now deflates nice with minimal effort but was a bit of a chore the first few months. I assume there was a lot of adjusting, wear in, and stretching needed to make things smooth out.

At first I had to deflate include squeezing my penis to get the fluid out, then 1 to two times later do it again. It always worked best laying on my back. I assume that takes the abdominal pressures off the reservoir and now over time things have adjusted to accommodate the water filled balloon that was never there before which now makes it a 1 time easy deflate, squeeze, pop the bulb to lock it, done. Now one deflate sitting or laying down is all that is needed. I've at times wadded up my dick to get it fully drained.

The subject of the capsule around the reservoir has been brought up again tonight. The sooner you can get a full deflate on a regular basis the sooner you can defeat that possibility.

My penis when deflated is as soft and limber as my penis was before the implant except for the hard tips on the end which are always hard. A naturally soft penis is one reason I wanted the AMS and one thing I am very happy with concerning this implant.

I hope this helps. Glad you are doing well. If there is anything I can help you with please ask. Cheers.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:21 am

alibaba wrote:I have an LGX also. It took me a while to get the deflation down too. After a year it now deflates nice with minimal effort but was a bit of a chore the first few months. I assume there was a lot of adjusting, wear in, and stretching needed to make things smooth out.

At first I had to deflate include squeezing my penis to get the fluid out, then 1 to two times later do it again. It always worked best laying on my back. I assume that takes the abdominal pressures off the reservoir and now over time things have adjusted to accommodate the water filled balloon that was never there before which now makes it a 1 time easy deflate, squeeze, pop the bulb to lock it, done. Now one deflate sitting or laying down is all that is needed. I've at times wadded up my dick to get it fully drained.

The subject of the capsule around the reservoir has been brought up again tonight. The sooner you can get a full deflate on a regular basis the sooner you can defeat that possibility.

My penis when deflated is as soft and limber as my penis was before the implant except for the hard tips on the end which are always hard. A naturally soft penis is one reason I wanted the AMS and one thing I am very happy with concerning this implant.

I hope this helps. Glad you are doing well. If there is anything I can help you with please ask. Cheers.

Thanks for the input Alibaba...I'll try deflating on my back tonight and see if I can get it deflated to a greater extent. Hope I can soon get the "naturally soft penis" when I want it...somewhat ironic isn't it? We go to the trouble of getting a rock-hard penis & now we complain about it not being flaccid...hahahaha...based upon other similar threads/complaints re: deflation of the LGX soon after installation, there appears to be a break-in period. Other than that, I'm extremely happy...could make love to concrete when pumped a few times...Kramer did a fantastic job w/ me...e-mailed me tonight btw to check in re: this deflation issue...lost absolutely no length whatsoever before/after & gained some nice girth...

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:00 am

ccrider wrote:
alibaba wrote:I have an LGX also. It took me a while to get the deflation down too. After a year it now deflates nice with minimal effort but was a bit of a chore the first few months. I assume there was a lot of adjusting, wear in, and stretching needed to make things smooth out.

Thanks for the input Alibaba...I'll try deflating on my back tonight and see if I can get it deflated to a greater extent. Hope I can soon get the "naturally soft penis" when I want it...somewhat ironic isn't it? We go to the trouble of getting a rock-hard penis & now we complain about it not being flaccid...hahahaha...based upon other similar threads/complaints re: deflation of the LGX soon after installation, there appears to be a break-in period. Other than that, I'm extremely happy...could make love to concrete when pumped a few times...Kramer did a fantastic job w/ me...e-mailed me tonight btw to check in re: this deflation issue...lost absolutely no length whatsoever before/after & gained some nice girth...

...tried the lay down deflate method Alibaba...worked much better...also tried your pump squeeze after deflation method...excellent. This forum is outstanding!!!...thanks once again Alibaba...I think I turned the corner on this deflation issue...

David_R

Postby David_R » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:52 am

The only time I feel my implant is when I hold my penis to pee. Otherwise it's nothing I think about (and I look completely normal in the locker room and at urinals). :D

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:44 pm

;)
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:14 pm

...problem solved! After dealing with a serious problem re: deflation & wearing four pairs of underwear and/or a torturous jockstrap to hide my half-inflated/prominent bionic boner for two weeks, Dr. Kramer & his Baltimore AMS rep (James Hayden) who works with him on procedure days found/hooked me up with the local AMS rep who met me at my office this afternoon & solved my deflation problem in ten minutes...turns out I wasn't hitting the deflation button squarely with my thumb for some reason. Was able to deflate to pre-implant/washrag flaccidity...needless to say, I am extremely happy w/ Kramer & AMS for arranging help ASAP...real 'old school" patient care...

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:52 pm

Fantastic! :D

Return to “Implants”