My implant journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
RichardTheFrog

Re: My implant journey

Postby RichardTheFrog » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:25 pm

Yea I was wondering why they wanted me to go in for activation.

They gave me a sample pump, so I know how it works.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:09 pm

I went to two different urologists before one could get the pump to work right. I had been pumping for 6 weeks but it would take as many as 300 pumps. First doctor worked for an hour and 1 1/2 . Second doctor worked at it 15 minutes with success. The pumps can be quirky when new. Also keep in mind that most implants are 70 year old men who may have trouble figuring it out so it is a teaching show and tell. You may be fine with or without a follow-up. Some insurances will not pay for issues if you have any if you did not go to follow-up. I know one here that is that way and real nasty about the meds. Miss a refill on meds and they will not cover that med any more claiming you a non compliant patient. I never got a doggy chew toy pump. :cry:
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Rob1961

Postby Rob1961 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:23 pm

Stongeebell,

That is exactly what Kramer said to me today via email. He has agreed to meet with me this Wednesday to check on my progress and any concerns I have at this time. Just a little frustrating as I was able to have erections/sex about 50% of the time so my wife and I are comparing the results now with past experiences.
Implanted by Dr. Kramer January 2017 with AMS LGX 18 cm with 4 RTE due to peyroines.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:40 pm

Update:

The swelling has gone down to the point where I can feel one of my testicles.

I think I can feel the pump, but not sure. It's too tender on the left side to feel around much.

Also, my dick is so bruised that I can't manually move it without being in pain.

I expect the swelling to go down rapidly over the next few days.

Dr. Kramer said I might be able to activate as soon as three weeks post-op. (3/16).
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:07 pm

Major update:

I can now feel both my testicles and the pump. The pump is in front of my left testicle even though I requested it behind. I can't exactly match up the anatomy of the pump with the one they gave me to look at. The purple is mostly gone, I still have large bruises on my dick.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:36 pm

I have a question. It is currently 15% inflated. It is longer flaccid than it was before, obviously.

The tenderness has gone down to the point where I can stretch it, somewhat simulating an erection. Is this going to be my erect length, because it is definitely shorter.

Will I gain length back over 6 months or so?

I'm pretty worried about this. Most Kramer patients on here said they lost no length, but others did.

I should make a new post about this.

Postby 474849 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:43 pm

RichardTheFrog wrote:Major update:

I can now feel both my testicles and the pump. The pump is in front of my left testicle even though I requested it behind. I can't exactly match up the anatomy of the pump with the one they gave me to look at. The purple is mostly gone, I still have large bruises on my dick.

I wouldn't worry to much about the pump position. Mine was in the same place the first couple of weeks. It is now dead center in the back,(very easy to get to).
Good luck in your journey Richard.

Rick P,
Implant by Dr Kramer on 1/18/2017 AMS 700 LGX 21cm x 12mm + 2 cm RTEs.66 years old, , retired.....Married 1972........The wife and I both love to golf.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:45 pm

474849 wrote:
RichardTheFrog wrote:Major update:

I wouldn't worry to much about the pump position. Mine was in the same place the first couple of weeks. It is now dead center in the back,(very easy to get to).
Good luck in your journey Richard.

Rick P,

Thanks.

What do you think about my question of loss of length?

Postby 474849 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:35 pm

[quote="RichardTheFrog"]I have a question. It is currently 15% inflated. It is longer flaccid than before, obviously.

The tenderness has gone down to the point where I can stretch it, somewhat simulating an erection. Is this going to be my erect length, because it is definitely shorter.

I'm pretty worried about this. Most Kramer patients on here said they lost no length, but others did.

I really can't answer that.The only thing I can say is I text Kramer on day ten or eleven with an issue I had on lost size.He told me not to read into the length or girth whatsoever, it has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on what the final size will be.None at all.(that's a quote)
And of course he was right.Im at six weeks tomorrow and I see a huge difference , from that day.

Rick P,
Implant by Dr Kramer on 1/18/2017 AMS 700 LGX 21cm x 12mm + 2 cm RTEs.66 years old, , retired.....Married 1972........The wife and I both love to golf.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:38 pm

474849 wrote:
RichardTheFrog wrote:I have a question. It is currently 15% inflated. It is longer flaccid than before, obviously.

I really can't answer that.The only thing I can say is I text Kramer on day ten or eleven with an issue I had on lost size.He told me not to read into the length or girth whatsoever, it has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on what the final size will be.None at all.(that's a quote)
And of course he was right.Im at six weeks tomorrow and I see a huge difference , from that day.

Rick P,

That's encouraging.

Return to “Implants”