My implant journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
RichardTheFrog

Re: My implant journey

Postby RichardTheFrog » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:26 am

ccrider wrote:
RichardTheFrog wrote:
williamb wrote:Richard
Forgive me if someone already suggested this. Next time you try "Cowgirl" use less pressure, leave it a little bendable and see if you get the same, more or less sensation and pain. A lot of us do not find that pumped to the max gives the most pleasure.
Dave

I could try that.

Recently, I was doing cowgirl and it went all the way out when she moved up. Luckily, it went back in straight when she went back down. I feel like my dick would have snapped off if she missed.

Richard: (1) Is your pump still adhering to your scrotum/testicle? (2) Have you managed to deflate properly yet? Sounds like you're not having problems if you're back having sex.

1. Yes
2. No
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

AVL_UK

Postby AVL_UK » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:54 am

RichardTheFrog wrote:Recently, I was doing cowgirl and it went all the way out when she moved up. Luckily, it went back in straight when she went back down. I feel like my dick would have snapped off if she missed.

At least that didn't happen to you pre-implant like it did to me! (actually it was missionary so it was my fault :lol:)

Having sex 3 weeks after implant is extremely quick, well done. I probably wouldn't even attempt it at that time, congrats dude!
31 / VL

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:28 am

AVL_UK wrote:
RichardTheFrog wrote:Recently, I was doing cowgirl and it went all the way out when she moved up. Luckily, it went back in straight when she went back down. I feel like my dick would have snapped off if she missed.

At least that didn't happen to you pre-implant like it did to me! (actually it was missionary so it was my fault :lol:)

Having sex 3 weeks after implant is extremely quick, well done. I probably wouldn't even attempt it at that time, congrats dude!

Thanks, but it's actually over 4 weeks.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

jelquinginjury

Postby jelquinginjury » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:23 pm

Hey richard how is your size now compared to before? And the position of your pump?
Injury that caused venous leak.
In my 20s thinking about implant

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:34 pm

jelquinginjury wrote:Hey richard how is your size now compared to before? And the position of your pump?

I think size is the same. May have lost some girth, not sure.

Pump has fallen a little, but still not where I want it to be.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:01 am

I finally deflated using the button! And I heard that buzz!

edsince18

Postby edsince18 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:02 am

RichardTheFrog wrote:I finally deflated using the button! And I heard that buzz!

Congratulations on your successful operation
did women notice that you had an implant when you first had sex after surgery?
If she knew, what was the reaction of the woman?

and is it common buzz which sound when you deflate the implant???

sorry for my english
ed since high school graduation, 25 years old now

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:53 pm

RichardTheFrog wrote:I finally deflated using the button! And I heard that buzz!

That is a hard part. Glad you got there! Cheers man.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:04 pm

alibaba wrote:

That is a hard part. Glad you got there! Cheers man.

Congrats Richard!!!...that was extremely problematic for me...took the AMS rep to come out for a house call to finally educate me...
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

rocco84

Postby rocco84 » Tue May 02, 2017 9:56 am

Hi Richi, maybe you can make an update...

How are you doing with your implant now. Everything fine? Do you have a girl actually, what did she say about that?

Return to “Implants”