My implant journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ThePlumber1964

Re: My implant journey

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:14 am

I think you are more than OK taking into account how long you had the surgery!!! The next 6 months it will expand, and expand, and... Really, Richard, it looks OK at the phase you are.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:37 pm

RichardTheFrog wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:It is not so much about how far you can penetrate your partner. It IS ALL ABOUT establishing a datum point for measuring your own before and after.

How far you penetrate your partner depends on many factors, which depend on position and who you partner is for starters.

If you want to compare your OWN before and after dimensions, you have to have a stable, repeatable basis. And that is most easily established by measuring from the pubic bone. Since we cannot get to that bone directly, pressing a ruler agaijhst the fat pad covering the pubic bone is a suitable substitute, as long as you don't gain or lose a lot of fat in that area between measurements.

Comparing YOUR measurements against other men's measurements, then is futile, but comparing YOUR before and after DIFFERENCES to HIS before and after DIFFERENCES, can be useful and valid. But that is as far as it goes.

Do you even have an implant?

No, I do not have an implant, but I have had sex...and talk to and listen to my lovers and give weight and respect to their feedback.

I also have done an amount of research that informs my opinions. And I believe I accept constructive criticism well.

My point is that if you want to compare before and after dimensions, or dimensions between different people, the measurement methodology must be the same, or the comparisons are meaningless. No more than that.
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:30 pm

How do I know when I'm fully pumped?

Currently, I can get to just below 3:00 until it hurts too bad.

I don't think I'm fully pumped at this point.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:43 pm

RichardTheFrog wrote:
ED2013 wrote:
RichardTheFrog wrote:
Well I don't want to wait forever to use this thing.

I understand completely. At this point, unfortunately all you can do is give it time.

Have you seen a size decrease like mine go back to normal?

You have to admit it's a pretty substantial change.

Didn't you just say your "before" shot was 5.25" and your current pumped size is 5"? That's not much of a difference even at this early stage for you.
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:54 pm

ccrider wrote:

Didn't you just say your "before" shot was 5.25" and your current pumped size is 5"? That's not much of a difference even at this early stage for you.[/quote]

That is close for 3 weeks tomorrow. I am 2 weeks and can still feel some swelling where that crap ass from hell implant was pulled out. It takes time for things to settle in. 3 weeks is not always enough. There are deeper tissues involved.
Last edited by alibaba on Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:20 pm

alibaba wrote:
ccrider wrote:

Didn't you just say your "before" shot was 5.25" and your current pumped size is 5"? That's not much of a difference even at this early stage for you.

That is close for 3 weeks tomorrow. I am 2 weeks and can still feel some swelling where that crap ass from hell implant was pulled out.[/quote]

Patience Ali. You'll heal up good and it will take some time. If your revision involved extensive cutting into scar tissue and I know it did cause I saw your video, then you will take a while to heal. When Dr. Kramer clears you to take warm/hot sitz baths DO IT. That was helpful for me. Now I'm starting to feel normal and my revision was 2 1/2 months ago.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:41 pm

jonbaldbg wrote:
alibaba wrote:
ccrider wrote:

That is close for 3 weeks tomorrow. I am 2 weeks and can still feel some swelling where that crap ass from hell implant was pulled out.

Patience Ali. You'll heal up good and it will take some time. If your revision involved extensive cutting into scar tissue and I know it did cause I saw your video, then you will take a while to heal. When Dr. Kramer clears you to take warm/hot sitz baths DO IT. That was helpful for me. Now I'm starting to feel normal and my revision was 2 1/2 months ago.[/quote]

I am patient and satisfied at this point. No worries here. Cannot wait for a hot bath. Wanted one from day 3 but I understand the risk. Incision still not healed yet.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:42 pm

I forgot to mention that after my plastic surgery, it could swell to 6" in length.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:06 pm

RichardTheFrog wrote:How do I know when I'm fully pumped?

Currently, I can get to just below 3:00 until it hurts too bad.

I don't think I'm fully pumped at this point.

I'd say you're not fully pumped.

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:01 pm

RichardTheFrog wrote:I forgot to mention that after my plastic surgery, it could swell to 6" in length.

I'm absolutely shocked that they still allow free silicone injections into any body part. The serious medical consequences/side effects of free silicone injections have been reported in the news media for years.

Here's an article from a medical journal which describes some of the horrendous problems which may result from silicone injections into the penis:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3519113/
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

Return to “Implants”