My implant journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bubba48

Re: My implant journey

Postby Bubba48 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:37 am

Richard,

That is the reason I live in Annapolis. Baltimore is not a place I would want to live ever.

Hope you are feeling well! In about 6 or so weeks you will be s happy man! FYI the first pump is the worst. It nearly brought me to my knees...

Glad to hear it went well...

Bubba

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:51 am

Bubba48 wrote:Richard,

That is the reason I live in Annapolis. Baltimore is not a place I would want to live ever.

Hope you are feeling well! In about 6 or so weeks you will be s happy man! FYI the first pump is the worst. It nearly brought me to my knees...

Glad to hear it went well...

Bubba

I like to believe I have a high pain tolerance. I guess I'll find out.

I have lived homeless in Orlando without any fear. Here, I would be cautious going outside past midnight.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:01 am

On my way back to the airport and back home with my humongous, purple balls.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Rob1961

Postby Rob1961 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:23 pm

I had my implant surgery by Dr Kramer on Jan 18, 2017. I had my first follow up with Dr Kramer on Feb 18 for first inflate/deflate session. I had the AMS LGX implant but post op I lost 1-2 plus girth. I have been inflating daily but have been unable to gain any length yet and am finding it very difficult to squeeze the pump anymore times than previous sessions. Any suggestions?
Implanted by Dr. Kramer January 2017 with AMS LGX 18 cm with 4 RTE due to peyroines.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:14 pm

Rob1961 wrote:I had my implant surgery by Dr Kramer on Jan 18, 2017. I had my first follow up with Dr Kramer on Feb 18 for first inflate/deflate session. I had the AMS LGX implant but post op I lost 1-2 plus girth. I have been inflating daily but have been unable to gain any length yet and am finding it very difficult to squeeze the pump anymore times than previous sessions. Any suggestions?

I seem to have gained girth. I know it's still swollen, though.

I don't think I lost any length, either.

You really lost 1-2" of length with Kramer?

Rob1961

Postby Rob1961 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:37 pm

Sorry - typo!! To date I have lost 1/2 " in length and according to my wife a lot in girth. She also does not feel that I am as hard as I use to be. I had peyroines - so pre surgery I could maintain weecriona abpit 50% of the time. She said this far she enjoyed sex much better pre implant. Perhaps there is something wrong - I do feel that the pump is located high and is directly in front just below the penis which does interfere and inhibits/lessens penetration about 1/2" since it is protruding in front instead of to the side and lower in the scrotum.
Implanted by Dr. Kramer January 2017 with AMS LGX 18 cm with 4 RTE due to peyroines.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:15 pm

RichardTheFrog wrote:On my way back to the airport and back home with my humongous, purple balls.

to humongus balls. Hope the trip went well. Take it easy when you get home for a few days.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

longdayze

Postby longdayze » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:08 pm

Richard, hope your flight went well? I'm scheduling a revision with Kramer in 8-weeks. I will have a 5 hour flight home. How was your comfort level, do you think 3-days after surgery is enough time for me to schedule my flight arrangements? Here's to a fast recovery and a fast activation.
SAM I AM
Had Titan 18cm + 1cm RTE on 1-5-17, blotched surgery, cylinders short. Had revision on 3-15-17 Dr. Kramer to a Titan 22 +1 RTE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEZyTjSM2M

Sam

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:37 pm

RichardTheFrog wrote:Took the catheter out. Didn't hurt as bad as I expected. Dr. Kramer said I could take off all bandages.

One concern: I tried to pee and it didn't come out. Maybe I just don't have to pee bad enough. I hope I don't have to reinsert the catheter. I'll give it a few hours.

Other than the swelling, I like the look of the thing. I posted the exact model number and size in my signature.

Also, it seems like it's pointing to the left when before it was straight.

I had a little to the left and Dr. Kramer said that was no big deal and it hasn't been. The important thing is a comfortable erection (eventually) and one that can be used straight up.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:27 pm

longdayze wrote:Richard, hope your flight went well? I'm scheduling a revision with Kramer in 8-weeks. I will have a 5 hour flight home. How was your comfort level, do you think 3-days after surgery is enough time for me to schedule my flight arrangements? Here's to a fast recovery and a fast activation.
SAM I AM

Looking forward Richard's flight comfort too. Wednesday is my implant day and flying home Saturday. Also a 5 hour flight. I post how it goes too.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”