My implant journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lost Sheep

Re: My implant journey

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:01 pm

RichardTheFrog wrote:I just called Kramer's office asking "what if," I had to reschedule due to not getting all the pre-op done in time? I only had 20 days from scheduling to surgery.

His receptionist seemed irritated and said this is the 4th time I've called then either backed out of rescheduled. I explained that I wasn't rescheduling, I was just asking "what if," because they have a rule that if you cancel within two weeks, they won't accept you back.

She said she would have Dr. Kramer review my case and call back. I hope I didn't mess things up.

I would let her know that there are things outside of your control and you are at the mercy of insurance company, lab techs, etc.

You would think they would understand.

Lost Sheep
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:58 pm

RichardTheFrog wrote:I'm worried about if my EKG isn't clear (I'm a smoker) that I will have to get a stress test and that will take time to schedule.

Maybe a sign to quit smoking. I had a couple doctors tell me the following things are most prevalent in ED. History of diabetes, smoking, high blood pressure or a prostatectomy. They said all other causes were a drop in the bucket in comparison. In one of the heart classes they showed us the difference stopping smoking made. I think it was around the 36 hour mark that the EKG registered significant improvement.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:05 pm

I had ED even when I didn't smoke, though.

I think schizophrenia is my cause, but can't be sure.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

stringerbell

Postby stringerbell » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:10 pm

Lost Sheep,
I'm just telling you this so you know "inside" info- Kramer is never going to reschedule you. If Connie tells him that you canceled or rescheduled 4 times (or even more than once) they blacklist you. The inner working of a busy office got explained to me by Connie while I was there in depth. He has 10 guys trying to have surgery with him every week, he can only do 6. If you or someone cancels, he gets screwed. You do it 4 times, in his book you're done. But you can't blame him- his time is valuable and 4 cancels is a hell of a lot to make probably the best in the world put up with.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:28 pm

She didn't say she was cancelling. Maybe I should call back if I don't hear from him.

Worst case scenario, I hear there's a doctor named Kata in Orlando (where I live) that doesn't make you lose length.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:59 pm

Richard,
Dr. Kata did my implant. I think he's awesome. :) I have had absolutely no problems. He's infra pubic and recommends AMS but will install whatever you want. He doesn't rush
But had done thousands of implants. I think you will like him. 8-)
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:05 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:Richard,
Dr. Kata did my implant. I think he's awesome. :) I have had absolutely no problems. He's infra pubic and recommends AMS but will install whatever you want. He doesn't rush
But had done thousands of implants. I think you will like him. 8-)

I'm still hoping for Kramer, though.

They in no way said they were cancelling. I need to fax them my psychological evaluation after I get it tomorrow. This will give me an excuse to call them to make sure everything is still okay and I'm still on the schedule.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:42 pm

Dr. Kramer's office called me. I'm still on the schedule.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:13 pm

:D They re supposed to call me tomorrow. Hope I don't jinx it saying.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:15 pm

alibaba wrote::D They re supposed to call me tomorrow. Hope I don't jinx it saying.

Glad you're getting yours fixed, and I hope I don't jinx myself, but I'm glad I'm going to the best!

Return to “Implants”