Implant coming soon

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jonbaldbg

Re: Implant coming soon

Postby jonbaldbg » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:33 pm

Lost Sheep. Dr. Kramer told me he left me at about 20% inflation.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Rob1961

Postby Rob1961 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:05 pm

Any suggestions are getting a couple more pumps after it feels like you can't get anymore? After I pumped with Dr Kramer he was able to get about 6!more squeezes. When I got home I got close to the length where he had inflated me to but since I am about a 1/4 - 1-2 shorter. I have read where it is important to keep pushing as much as you can to hopefully get back to original length. I have the AMS LGX
Implanted by Dr. Kramer January 2017 with AMS LGX 18 cm with 4 RTE due to peyroines.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:54 am

Rob1961 wrote:Any suggestions are getting a couple more pumps after it feels like you can't get anymore? After I pumped with Dr Kramer he was able to get about 6!more squeezes. When I got home I got close to the length where he had inflated me to but since I am about a 1/4 - 1-2 shorter. I have read where it is important to keep pushing as much as you can to hopefully get back to original length. I have the AMS LGX

He told me the trick was to inflate, then after a minute or so to try to get a few more pumps in. I'm not having much luck with that. He had also warned me to not be so vigorous that I damage the pump and tubing. He said in the old days, this caused some failure.

I pump till I can't pump anymore and wait for a little. Then I will squeeze another 20 or so times max, but I can't usually tell much difference. A couple times I could feel the difference, but I think that may be subsiding and what I'm doing may be all I can do. I sure don't want to damage the pump (or rub a hole in my scrotum :lol: ).
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Return to “Implants”