Implant coming soon

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Re: Implant coming soon

Postby alibaba » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:26 pm

My skin still burns during the day after a morning pump. who knows what it does when I am sleeping? I do not think the original design of scrotal skin was for us to pinch whatever is inside as hard as we can a number of times in a row. Zippers were bad enough pre surgery. It does toughen up and get better. Really it does. The raeph ( sp?) area on me has gotten so thick I have to move to new territory to pump and those areas seem to be on the same burn learn curve now too. Hang in there buddy.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Postby 474849 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:07 pm

Hey guys happy valentines day.
Well I go back to Kramer tomorrow for activation.Im still a little sore,(Wish me luck).
I sure hope he has time for all my questions, I have a lot of them lol.
Implant by Dr Kramer on 1/18/2017 AMS 700 LGX 21cm x 12mm + 2 cm RTEs.66 years old, , retired.....Married 1972........The wife and I both love to golf.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:37 pm

So far he has taken time for all of mine. I am sure he will yours even if he has to do it by email. Best wishes to you! Glad you have come this far. In another month, then 2 months most of the things you find to be issues today will not even be a thought. The issues I have are just that issues and I think fixable. If not for those things the implant would not even be a thought during the day. I never notice the dick part inside me any more. Used to when it was new. Everyone who has a good quality installation tells me by the 33rd or 4th month it becomes such a part of them they never know it is there. Maybe they should have their honey feel and check once in a while. :lol: Cheers. Tell him I say hi.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:04 pm

MarloStanfield1940 wrote:Well- I know Kramer's whole routine. He sees people all day wednesday in between cases. He told me he's stuck in the hospital anyway, so he takes advantage of the 30 minutes or so between surgeries. The thing is, you have to know he may not be there right away, depends when a guy's dick is finishing up. Also, I really don't think you're gonna get an hour there with him, he's going to have like 20-30 minutes then back to surgery. But honestly you'll get in all your questions as long as it's between the two surgeries- probably be respectful of the fact that he just sees you without registering you, billing, whatever- but it's a squeeze (pun) to get all the pump teaching in. So be respectful of the guy's 20 minutes- he's trying to make it work, but you're not going to have an hour, just won't work like that. just an FYI. Also he can use his company rep for pump teaching also.

...that's the Wednesday drill right there. He spent close to a half hour with me (including a thorough exam of the healing incision etc), then handed me over to his great local AMS rep who spent close to another hour with me...still didn't get deflation right when I got home, so Dr. Kramer & his AMS rep arranged for my local AMS rep here to give me further deflation instruction...finally got it down perfect at that point. As I've posted previously, it was worth it for me just to make sure the doc who installed the implant had a chance to inspect the healing process himself...btw: Marlo...you're the second member here to appropriate a character name from the fantastic HBO series shot in Baltimore, "The Wire"...perhaps I should've taken Omar Little as a forum handle...!!
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

Postby 474849 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:16 am

I hope it's worth it.Seems like a long drive for 20 minutes with the Dr.He always answers my text within 10 minutes and tells me not to worry, will go over all my issues at activation.
I have one hell of a nott at the base of my dick on the right side,that worries me.

Rick P.
Implant by Dr Kramer on 1/18/2017 AMS 700 LGX 21cm x 12mm + 2 cm RTEs.66 years old, , retired.....Married 1972........The wife and I both love to golf.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:09 am

If any concerns get answered it is worth it. The doctors that don't give a damn and leave you with nothing are the one's not worth it. I do not think he will leave you hanging. ( no pun intended there). I've made trips that were 7 to 9 hours each way to see doctors that were a complete waste of time. I doubt this one will be. Hang in there. I am sure there is doctor stuff and then simpler things he could have the librarian help you with if need be. :?

Postby 474849 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:58 pm

Hi Guys thanks for all the encouragement.
We just left Dr.Kramer.Every thing went great he said I could not of healed any better. lnflation and deflation went great also.I don't think I lost any length,I'll measure when I get home.
Dr Kramer answered all my questions,(that put me at ease..)So Im good to go whenever Im ready.

Alibaba,
I told Dr.Kramer you said hi.I also told him to take good care of you because you have been through a lot.He said to tell you not to worry he will fix you.
He is the best doctor I have ever had.

Rick P.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:34 pm

Fabulous news. Glad it all went well!
Yes it seems we do a bit of hand holding here sometimes.....and let off some steam. I've certainly let off MORE than my share. This stuff can get stressful. At some point the most reasonable of us has some doubt. It is good when we can share advice to each other. Sometimes it is easier for others to see what we need to see being they are not emotionally of physically involved and looking at the picture from the outside. Glad you made the trip buddy. Sounds like it made a great day. Keep up the good work. Cheers.

Postby 474849 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:13 pm

Alibaba,
Thanks your right it did make for a great day.When Dr Kramer pumped me up my dick was hard as a rock.You could not wipe the smile off of mine or my wife's face for the next two hours, until we hit snow coming home.That made us a little tense , but we're home now and smiling again.
Im icing down the boys right now (all three) there a little sore.

Rick P,

moreorless

Postby moreorless » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:28 pm

I'm glad everything is going well 4748
How is your size now compared to before the operation?

Return to “Implants”