The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of Penile Implants

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Boca Grande

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of Penile Implants

Postby Boca Grande » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:42 pm

I stumbled across this video from Dr. Paul Perito in Miami, Florida. I thought it was interesting, especially his high praise for Dr. Hernan Carrion and his son Dr. Raphael Carrion (1:43). Whether you like Dr. Perito or not, I thought it to be informative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx5qW2a81fk
ED problems started around age 50, getting progressively worse. Received a Coloplast Titan, with the Genesis pump, implant on June 12, 2017 at age 68. Diagnosed with venous leak and scar tissue prior to surgery. Surgeon: Rafael Carrion, Tampa, Florida

PFracture

Re: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of Penile Implants

Postby PFracture » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:29 am

The video was indeed super informative, and he even mentioned dr Goldstein! Nice!

treifsnyder

Postby treifsnyder » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:33 pm

Sorry but he is a criminal, and looks ridiculous in the videos. The swagger, slicked hair, cowboy boots? What the heck? Does that appeal to anyone?

Boca Grande

Postby Boca Grande » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:46 pm

Sorry but he is a criminal, and looks ridiculous in the videos. The swagger, slicked hair, cowboy boots? What the heck? Does that appeal to anyone?

In the video, I guess for "truth in advertising", he mentions having a single case of gangrene. :shock:

He also mentions that there is no physical rehabilitation services available for the "penile implant". If they did, it would be considered prostitution. :o
ED problems started around age 50, getting progressively worse. Received a Coloplast Titan, with the Genesis pump, implant on June 12, 2017 at age 68. Diagnosed with venous leak and scar tissue prior to surgery. Surgeon: Rafael Carrion, Tampa, Florida

Return to “Implants”