Down Time

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
longdayze

Re: Down Time

Postby longdayze » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:41 pm

Day 3: I think I stood to long yesterday morning which caused scrotal swelling. Yesterday was tough, however I only took 1 Tylenol all day. Today was my first shower, it felt so good. I have very little bruising but everything is extremely sore. I plan a very unadventurous day of ice packs on 30 off 30 all day. Thanks for everyone's advise, wifey is off to Stienmart to find big daddy a mini skirt, saw that advise and with the swelling I have it won't constrict my junk, ha ha!!
Had Titan 18cm + 1cm RTE on 1-5-17, blotched surgery, cylinders short. Had revision on 3-15-17 Dr. Kramer to a Titan 22 +1 RTE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEZyTjSM2M

Sam

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:49 pm

longdayze,
Glad all is going well. Keep posting your progress. Welcome bionic brother! 8-) 8-) 8-)
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

longdayze

Postby longdayze » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:44 am

Day 4: I stayed on ice all day yesterday which helped. I slept OK, up several times but swelling is down a good bit this morning. With the reduced swelling, the scrotum reveals a new friend on the left side, much lower than the right. I'm supposed to be activated this Thursday, I can't imagine that being possible the way I feel now, but hopefully thinks will progress much quicker than the first 3-days. On another note, any suggestions on underwear, Bionic Briefs? Need the scrotal support but nothing pressing against the shaft, ouch!!!
One other thing, I've been taking the drug that makes your pee Gatorade orange, it still burns like hell, anyone else have this issue and if so how long to normal, I've never had any STD but this feels what I've heard stories if men with the clap, excruciating. Thanks for your help and everyone have a great day.
SAM
Had Titan 18cm + 1cm RTE on 1-5-17, blotched surgery, cylinders short. Had revision on 3-15-17 Dr. Kramer to a Titan 22 +1 RTE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEZyTjSM2M

Sam

mrp2007

Postby mrp2007 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:16 pm

I cut a horizontal slit in one of my briefs. Good scrotal support and shaft freedom in 1 go. But only without pants to press the shaft half back in. That gets irritating fast.
Don't use them much any more at 2 months.
HTH and YMMV
Mark
52yo ED after Radical Prostatectomy (Cancer) in 2007. All clear 9yr. Only trimix 0.8ml worked.
Implanted by Dr Katz and Dr Love (assist) 11/11/2016. Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE Infrapublically
Activation on 13/12/2016
Wasn't ready before.

longdayze

Postby longdayze » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:00 am

Day 5: slept ok last night, actually have a backache from lying flat on my back all night. I haven't yet found a position to sleep other than on my back. I'm a side sleeper so yet another challenge. This healing process is really strange, I had no visible bruising on my scrotum until today, 5 days later. The scrotum was very swollen and since that has reduced I noticed bruising on both sides. Anyway, I'm excited to get over the hump, and start the hump. I plan to work out of my home office this week, so thought I would post this am, before I man my desktop. Best to everyone, and thank all who post, as this helps others in making a decision and also what to expect in the recovery process.
PS: I will never eat a English Pea as long as I live.

SAM

Sam

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:54 am

Sam,
Sleeping on your side (me too) is a real challenge as your balls are heavy and swollen and their's a new 'neighbor' now. I always sleep nude and that made it easier to adjust. Sounds like everything is good and things will be 'harder' soon. Keep healing, take it easy, (no marathons) :lol: :lol:
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:50 am

Everybody talks about cutting slits in briefs and jockstraps, but what about a suspensory, available at any drug store, or from Amazon? That will hold the triplets up, but not bother Mr. Peter.

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:57 am

longdayze wrote:I had no visible bruising on my scrotum until today, 5 days later. SAM

I once had oral surgery to eliminate an infection in my gum.....3 or 4 days later I had a black eye which gradually went away within several days.....I was surprised at that also.....
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:09 pm

After surgery no swelling or bruising. Days later, I was black and blue and my nuts were the size of oranges. Gradually the bruising and swelling goes away. :D :D Then the itching starts :x :x Patience. You'll be using your new 'toy' soon! ;) ;)
Donnie

longdayze

Postby longdayze » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:23 pm

Guys,
The instructions my doctor gave me suggest wearing the penis up. I've tried, but 3:30 is it without pain. Not sure how much I'm inflated but the shaft is stiff and trying to push the shaft upward is just too painful. I have the Titan which is supposed to be stiffer than the AMS, just wondered if any of you had the same issue. I've been so sore, I don't want to do anything to make things worse. I can't wait for everything to settle down and see the final product.

Sam

Return to “Implants”