The X-O Chronicles: Got my ticket - Next stop, Bionicsville

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Xomanow

Re: The X-O Chronicles: Got my ticket - Next stop, Bionicsville

Postby Xomanow » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:36 pm

During this morning's hot bath I finally located my pump......it's behind the boys and at the same level......it's a tad right of center which is very minor.....it would have been better if it were a bit left of center since I am left handed, but again, a very minor thing (I don't even want to call it an issue)......
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:37 pm

Might not be too bad if you have to tilt is sideways to pump like I do. I am long waisted and short arms or who knows? If I had to pump with it straight down I doubt I could reach but tilting it sideways is perfect to pump. Only wish it was possible to turn it the other way as I can only pump it with my left hand. Rt dominant so if I could tilt it so the bulb was on the rt I could pump rt handed but the tubing will not let me do that. Center you may be able to use either hand or go either way.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:03 pm

X-O,
I would watch videos of inflating and deflating the prosthesis. Those guys made it look so easy and it is. :o You'll figure out the way that is best for you. 100 days now and I love my bionic dick and so does my wife. Making love and not worrying about 'performing' is an answer to prayer. :P Welcome to our 'bionic family'.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:32 pm

Remember to clip your nails short when you start to pump. Especially when the bulb pops out and shoots into your balls, sharp or to long of a nail with take the hide off your nut sack. This was probably the best advice I ever received on the forums. In the last year I've done it a couple times. NO WAY my wife's nail store claws are getting near that thing. :shock: I don't think she can even pump it if I would let those back scratches close.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

merrix

Postby merrix » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:08 am

Xomanow my friend!

I haven't been around here on FT much lately, and didn't even see your thread till now.
Let me just tell you how happy I am to hear (and see - pics look truly great) that you're doing well. I wouldn't have expected anything else though, you being in shape, relatively young, and doing the surgery with Eid. Your healing seems to go very fast and smooth. Great!

Next tollgate is inflation/deflation. I'm sure it'll be fine.
Good luck!
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:37 am

Thanks Merrix.....looks like we've come full circle in a year's time.....my planning with regard to the timing and my research paid off and I'm well on my way to having a social life without the anxiety of being sub-standard in the bedroom (or the kitchen, hallway, laundry room)......going forward I will post of my physical progress as well as mindset and activity as I reach these plateaus.......
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:26 am

14 days post op......healing well....scrotum still larger than usual, pump is behind the boys and very close to center.....easy to find and grip.....

more pics.....in the 1st photo, the dark area is shadow, not bruising.......

imp1 (2).jpg
imp1 (2).jpg (39.86 KiB) Viewed 1844 times

imp2 (2).jpg
imp2 (2).jpg (41.68 KiB) Viewed 1844 times

imp3 (2).jpg
imp3 (2).jpg (30.81 KiB) Viewed 1844 times

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:29 am

imp4 (3).jpg
imp4 (3).jpg (38.87 KiB) Viewed 1844 times

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:33 pm

Glad to see xor healing is going as planned! 8-)

longdayze

Postby longdayze » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:00 pm

XO, good luck tomorrow with your activation. let's both hope for a great outcome as this is what hopefully completes the journey. We both did tons of research, faced our fears and said our prayers, and it's been quite a journey. Pretty cool, we both had the surgery the same day 1-5-17, and both activate tomorrow. I'll read your results tomorrow, again have fun with your new toy bionic brother.
SAM I AM
Had Titan 18cm + 1cm RTE on 1-5-17, blotched surgery, cylinders short. Had revision on 3-15-17 Dr. Kramer to a Titan 22 +1 RTE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEZyTjSM2M

Sam

Return to “Implants”