New implant erection points down!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Re: New implant erection points down!

Postby alibaba » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:13 pm

15 minute implants under local anesthesia. Trains others to do the same. Explains a lot.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:24 pm

I'm not an authority on Perito, but he's gotten some bad press on this website. 15 minutes and local is pretty braggadocious. But, I think a routine implant with Dr. Kramer is about 20 minutes. You watch his videos and it's like second nature to him.

Then there are doctors that take an hour or even two. That I can't imagine. And, why do so many guys come out with lots of swelling and hematomas and I didn't have any.

Then guys with swelling heal and do well. I'm at 2 months still experiencing some discomfort. I think we all respond differently, don't we? We have different anatomies and recovery experiences.

Having said all that, I still have misgivings about infra-public. If I had it to do over and knew there was a reputable, experienced, high volume doctor an hour from me in Nashville would I have gone there rather than Baltimore. I don't know, maybe so.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

hard drive

Postby hard drive » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:07 pm

Javon99

I've had many implants, and yes one of mine was about like yours. I don't think your surgeon did a very good job but I could be wrong. I had a surgeon who thought he was doing me a favor by releasing my suspensory ligament. The result was a down-pointing erection. I had the implant replaced and the ligament was repaired.

Alibaba - I understand your issue with your implant/doctor. I find your comment about the vega/pinto offensive and out of line. Please knock it off... You have no call to insult everyone who has an infrapubic implant. Shame on ya...

I have an infrapubic implant, when inflated it points upward towards 2 o'clock, when deflated it hangs almost straight down, the pump is perfectly placed in my scrotum and works perfectly. I've had 10 implants and nearly every make/model.

No, my penis isn't small (it's actually larger than avg), and my body is rather muscular. I don't have the tubing issues you have, I don't have any hinge issues, I don't have any pump issues. I'm putting this info in here since you seem to think people with an infrapubic implant set a low-bar and don't know the difference. Take your frustrations out on your doctor if you like, but don't make such broad strokes with your discontent brush that include other members with your back-handed remarks.
harddrive

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:18 am

This position is ideal for men whose erection points down.
Attachments
IMG_7697.PNG
IMG_7697.PNG (234.26 KiB) Viewed 2188 times
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:47 am

Now that's a position I never did! Haha looks wicked, although, I, doubt it provides any special pleasure. Lol

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:02 am

But it makes for a great picture! :roll:

javon99

Postby javon99 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:30 am

Alibaba,
Your quote:
I have had several doctors tell me "The only thing I care about is that it gets hard"

is almost exactly what my doctor said at my last visit. He doesn't worry about the angle at all, and says it is hard enough for penetration, so you should be just fine. I vehemently disagree!

Your implant was last January, so you have had plenty of time to adjust, and it sounds like you are still very unhappy. Do you have any plans for a revision surgery? If so, will you have the old implant removed and replaced with a scrotal approach? Have you chosen a surgeon?
73, total ED since 7/2014 after DaVinci prostatectomy. Tried all ED options. Even "super trimix" injections failed.
9/15/2016 Implant with AMS CX 21cm w/ 3 cm RTE's, infrapubic.
Disappointed with downward pointing erection.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:33 am

hard drive wrote:Javon99

I've had many implants, and yes one of mine was about like yours. I don't think your surgeon did a very good job but I could be wrong. I had a surgeon who thought he was doing me a favor by releasing my suspensory ligament. The result was a down-pointing erection. I had the implant replaced and the ligament was repaired.

Alibaba - I understand your issue with your implant/doctor. I find your comment about the vega/pinto offensive and out of line. Please knock it off... You have no call to insult everyone who has an infrapubic implant. Shame on ya...

I have an infrapubic implant, when inflated it points upward towards 2 o'clock, when deflated it hangs almost straight down, the pump is perfectly placed in my scrotum and works perfectly. I've had 10 implants and nearly every make/model.

No, my penis isn't small (it's actually larger than avg), and my body is rather muscular. I don't have the tubing issues you have, I don't have any hinge issues, I don't have any pump issues. I'm putting this info in here since you seem to think people with an infrapubic implant set a low-bar and don't know the difference. Take your frustrations out on your doctor if you like, but don't make such broad strokes with your discontent brush that include other members with your back-handed remarks.

hard drive,

For what it's worth. I went to the world famous Dr. Kramer who I really like. He is scrotal in approach. He did not do a perfect job on me even though we were both thorough and concerned about curve and length, etc. He got the cylinders in to the max, placed properly in the head. I had NO scrotal swelling and a quick initial recovery. However, My pump is too high and the tubes connect on the side of the penis. Every time I pump it is sore at that connect point.

He's a very concerned and supportive doctor, unlike any I've ever known, but in my case, he wasn't perfect. In consultation with him, he has helped me get lined up with a surgeon he trusts that has done more implants than he has (this guy is 20 years older too). Dr. Knoll is going to do a revision, scrotally to relocate my pump and tubes. However, he is an infra-public surgeon yet he is the one AMS sends their revisions to . So, infra-pubic doctors can't be all bad. I think any of us for various reasons are subject to problems after the implant whether we are scrotal or infra-public. It's just how it is. I cannot bring myself to be mad at my doctor because in so many ways he is and was so good. Alibaba on the other had his surgery by a doctor that has a bad reputation on this board and among colleagues. I feel bad for him.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:35 am

strongagain wrote:This position is ideal for men whose erection points down.

Where did you guys get this picture of me??? LOL

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:29 pm

strongagain wrote:This position is ideal for men whose erection points down.

My wife would slap my doctor if she had to do this but otherwise a nice picture.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”