Leakage During Orgasm

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bandit

Re: Leakage During Orgasm

Postby Bandit » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:43 pm

I had difficulty with voiding my urine during my orgasm. Have been able to control it significantly. I have had my implant 3 years next month. Have learned to control it especially during a blow job, but admit if i get extremely excited during intercourse now i still might leak some. Wife has been wonderful and very understanding. Kegel exercises do help. Hope this helps !
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

Cecnc1

Postby Cecnc1 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:27 pm

Well, I am sorry for all of the leakage trouble that you guys are writing about and I can certainly empathize. I will say that I wondered if the implant alone would stop the climacturia but it looks like it would likely not have done so. I had the sling and the implant surgery at the same time at the advice of my surgeon. Looks like it was the right thing for me. I miss being able to pee so easy but at least I’m not pissing during sex anymore. My wife could not stand it, either. I’m 52. Wish I had not had to deal with prostate cancer at all like I’m sure most people do as well. Nice to know that I have buddies out there to confide in. Still healing from the implant but so far, it’s so much better than the vacuum, injections and meds. It’s interesting how much I actually miss ejaculation, though. And the inch I lost as well.
Gleason 7 prostate ca and radical prostatectomy at age 50. AMX 18 cm plus 2.5 cm RTE implant at age 52 (2020) along with a sling procedure during the same surgery due to urine leakage during sex.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:32 pm

Cecnc1 wrote:Well, I am sorry for all of the leakage trouble that you guys are writing about and I can certainly empathize. I will say that I wondered if the implant alone would stop the climacturia but it looks like it would likely not have done so. I had the sling and the implant surgery at the same time at the advice of my surgeon. Looks like it was the right thing for me. I miss being able to pee so easy but at least I’m not pissing during sex anymore. My wife could not stand it, either. I’m 52. Wish I had not had to deal with prostate cancer at all like I’m sure most people do as well. Nice to know that I have buddies out there to confide in. Still healing from the implant but so far, it’s so much better than the vacuum, injections and meds. It’s interesting how much I actually miss ejaculation, though. And the inch I lost as well.

The lgx will grow your length back with cycling. Hang in there.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Return to “Implants”