My Implant Journal

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Strickk

My Implant Journal

Postby Strickk » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:05 pm

Well I've joined the club!!!! I'll start to document my experience and thoughts.. sitting here in recovery trying to muster the fluids to take a leak so I can go home!!!! Need to get to my meds don't feel to bad now but I don't wanna miss taking them... anyway plan on doing nothing but resting to night and update tomorrow after my appointment with with doc to remove the drain!!!!

Strickk

Re: My Implant Journal

Postby Strickk » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:47 pm

The Doc just stopped by to look at the dressing i was leaking a bit... he says the surgery went great the pump is centered... also so said I was one of his longer patients... I was so focused on getting out of here I didn't even ask which model he utilized! I see him tomorrow I'll have a all the questions then

Strickk

Postby Strickk » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:10 pm

Looking back on it.... 10 years
Just made it home at 7 surgery was at 11:30 got hung needing to pee before they would let me leave anyway very little pain now take my next Tylenol w codeine at 9!!!! I'm taking my pain meds faithfully

Strickk

Postby Strickk » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:20 pm

Day 2
Reported to my Dr.'S office at 9 for the drain removal, went off without a hitch. Asked doc what i should be doing gave me instructions to pull bulb and harness down gengerly every day to keep it where it's at he says it's in a great place... For what it's worth told me I had the 24 centimeters and the larger reservoir... sounds good but what it sounds like to me I will have more pumping to do!!!! Oh yeah he deflated the chambers a bit... it was very stiff one word OUCH!!! :o :oops: said I could take a tub bath in 3 days!!!! Other than that I feel fine taking my meds and I'm going to rest a bit now.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:38 pm

So glad everything is going well! :) The next weeks will be full of surprises, stiff dick, itchy balls, and getting accustomed to your third 'nut'! :lol: Keep us posted,
Welcome bionic bro, 8-)
Rev Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Strickk

Postby Strickk » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:01 pm

zlsej9218 wrote:Thanks!!!

Your penis length is same before surgery?!

Looks the same length... ;) :D

cincinnatus1951

Postby cincinnatus1951 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:14 am

Strick: Welcome to the brotherhood. One word for the next few days --- ice, ice, ice.
Cincinnatus
Age 79, Wife 77 Married 52yrs RPP Dr Brian Miles, Houston Methodist, July 2013. Used VED, pills, MUSE, and trimix with no or mixed results. 18cm Titan, one RTE by Dr Mohit Khera, Baylor, Houston, Jan 2016

Strickk

Postby Strickk » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:55 am

Day3..

OUCH!!!! Swelled up a bit and when I looked over my landscape I saw "dried fluid" (infection????) I immediately headed to my doctors office No Phone Call!!! I will say they have been Great!!!! My doc wasn't in the nurse got with his partner right away... :D turns out it was just the glue at the incision site!!!! :mrgreen: And the swelling he says is not outrageous he really says it normal and he's right everyone is different it's just that day 1 & 2 I looked normal.. today not so much. Ok I'm shutting it down today I'm not getting in a car until dinner time tomorrow!!! MAYBE!!!
Last edited by Strickk on Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Strickk

Postby Strickk » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:58 am

cincinnatus1951 wrote:Strick: Welcome to the brotherhood. One word for the next few days --- ice, ice, ice.
Cincinnatus

Thanks!!!! As u will see with my day 3 update I was going through it!!!! Ice is my current situation and willl continue to be!!!
Thx Again

Strickk

Postby Strickk » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:50 pm

Day 4....
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Swelling in scrotum is down but man my shaft is puffy and swollen as well as the the area below where the resevior sits (groin area I guess it's called) No excruciating pain though. I did make a drive 20 min round trip for Thanksgiving dinner I ate standing... Only stayed for 59 minutes.. Back at home with my ice packs now and for the next 2 days.

Return to “Implants”