My Implant Journal

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Re: My Implant Journal

Postby alibaba » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:43 am

Hate to say it but as far as swelling, standing the first few days is probably the worst thing you can do. Take it easy. Your junk has been through a demolition derby and it takes a bit for your body to hammer out the dents. Cheers boys.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:12 am

Standing, walking, sitting, with 'huge balls'. I recommend reclining! ;)
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Stricck

Postby Stricck » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:08 pm

Day 8...

So I am on hold getting the link to reset my password to Strickk so I will continue my Implant Journal under Stricck!!!! Day 7/8 and a majority of the swelling and pain have subsided, after I'm on my feet for 5 minutes or so everything settles down nice. My groin from the drain is still swollen think I'm going to put the heating pad on it. My doctor deflated me "some" the day after surgery I was complaining of pain... in retrospect I wish I would have left it alone, I think come my activation day I'll have to make that back up.. I have been massaging the pump unit down and now starting to feel around for the release button that part is a little challenging!!! If I had to go back to work I could but thank God I don't!!!
Implant AMS 700CX MS (21cm x 12mm with 3 RTEs) on Nov 21st 2016. Activation date Dec 22nd 2016

topdog

Postby topdog » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:45 pm

Stricck wrote:Day 8...

So I am on hold getting the link to reset my password to Strickk so I will continue my Implant Journal under Stricck!!!! Day 7/8 and a majority of the swelling and pain have subsided, after I'm on my feet for 5 minutes or so everything settles down nice. My groin from the drain is still swollen think I'm going to put the heating pad on it. My doctor deflated me "some" the day after surgery I was complaining of pain... in retrospect I wish I would have left it alone, I think come my activation day I'll have to make that back up.. I have been massaging the pump unit down and now starting to feel around for the release button that part is a little challenging!!! If I had to go back to work I could but thank God I don't!!!

Everyone is different. I remember the worst part of the experience was peeing. It seemed like it burned for about a week every time I had to pee. I'm glad I had the surgery but I hope I never have to have another one!

Stricck

Postby Stricck » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:38 pm

16 days post op...
First day with zero pain meds of any kind, :D thank God! groin still swollen the size of say an egg it has reduced but very very slowly, not painful mind you anyone else experience this 2 weeks post op! Also my pump and more importantly deflate housing is still high for my liking I continue to massage it down and try and keep the release button facing forward but to me it feels as though it's sitting sideways . I have been wearing athletic supporter for a week to keep my dick pointed up I wonder if that's keeping the pump riding up, I'm switching to boxer briefs from this point. i wonder if while trying to place the release valve front facing I could be twisting the connection tubing to the point where I can damage or does it swivel 360?!
Anyhow going to see the Dr for those two issues, better safe than sorry! And I'm gonna see if he will give me a few more pump before my activation date which is Dec 22nd
Implant AMS 700CX MS (21cm x 12mm with 3 RTEs) on Nov 21st 2016. Activation date Dec 22nd 2016

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:58 pm

Strickk,
You have RTEs so your pump should move to the bottom. :) Gentle massage and gently pulling on the pump will help it move. ;) Don't worry about the deflate button. Once all the swelling goes down it's easy to find as your pump becomes 'just another nut'. 8-) Pumping and deflating will be so easy.
Just chill and give it time bro,
Donnie ;)
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:34 pm

Stricck wrote:16 days post op...
First day with zero pain meds of any kind, :D thank God! groin still swollen the size of say an egg it has reduced but very very slowly, not painful mind you anyone else experience this 2 weeks post op! Also my pump and more importantly deflate housing is still high for my liking I continue to massage it down and try and keep the release button facing forward but to me it feels as though it's sitting sideways . I have been wearing athletic supporter for a week to keep my dick pointed up I wonder if that's keeping the pump riding up, I'm switching to boxer briefs from this point. i wonder if while trying to place the release valve front facing I could be twisting the connection tubing to the point where I can damage or does it swivel 360?!
Anyhow going to see the Dr for those two issues, better safe than sorry! And I'm gonna see if he will give me a few more pump before my activation date which is Dec 22nd

Stricck,

In my situation, I didn't have any of the scrotal swelling or really any noticable swelling at all. But my pump is too high and my doctor encouraged me to pull down on it each day. It never budged, it just simply didn't have enough tubing to let it lower. He felt that it would be OK high and to the right, but it's not so I'm going to have it revised on December 29. The revision will be no big deal but when it's through the goal is to have it riding low and centered.

About the sideways deflate valve. I would be scared to do too much twisting, so definitely talk to your doctor and if you aren't satisfied, get a second opinion. Good luck with that.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:49 pm

Stricck , I have an LGX, or so I have been told but having read my records again early this morning it does not state what brand or model was place. In regard to your release valve position, mine has always seemed in an odd direction to be convenient but after 10 3/4 months I know where to look for it most of the time. Every now and then my pump does an 180 degree and I end up looking for the valve, finding it on the opposite side it normally is. Same with the pump bulb from day one. It seems there is one way it pumps easily and 45 degrees either way it cannot be squeezed if you beat it with a hammer. Over time I've gotten used to holding the block in such a way I always squeeze it on the side that works. Just like feeding yourself, you don't have to think about it once you are used to it. Things overall seem to settle into a certain rut and are the same most of the time. I've wished my block would turn 45 degrees from where it lays but no amount of coaxing has ever made it stay in what I would call an ideal position.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Stricck

Postby Stricck » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:51 pm

Good News!!! / Bad News... Bad first... Went and saw my Doc about the swelling on my groin, turns out the reservoir has "dropped" and it should not be that way! He said "No I gotta fix that you did the right thing coming to see me" he put me on the schedule to have a revision 12/12/2016!!! Love the fact that he owned it!!!! I says it's bad because any surgery is serious! But he says it will take 10-15 min and no pain like the procedure the good part of this... it means no charge as I have met my max out of pocket!!!

Ok the Good Good News!!!! while examining me he pumped me up with ZERO PAIN!!!! Now he only squeezed it less than 10 times and there started to be a lil burn but I was imagining just the pumping alone would hurt I'll live with the stretching burn!!! And also gave me a clear understanding of where the deflate button is today and how I should maneuver to the left (notice how I gave myself a permanent reminder right there??? lol) to center it when pulling down !!! Oh yeah and deflation was painless the fluid going back to the resevior was funny to me idk why but it was!!!

Good visit and my Dr earned some cool points with me!!!

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:16 pm

Stricck wrote:Good News!!! / Bad News... Bad first... Went and saw my Doc about the swelling on my groin, turns out the reservoir has "dropped" and it should not be that way! He said "No I gotta fix that you did the right thing coming to see me" he put me on the schedule to have a revision 12/12/2016!!! Love the fact that he owned it!!!! I says it's bad because any surgery is serious! But he says it will take 10-15 min and no pain like the procedure the good part of this... it means no charge as I have met my max out of pocket!!!

Ok the Good Good News!!!! while examining me he pumped me up with ZERO PAIN!!!! Now he only squeezed it less than 10 times and there started to be a lil burn but I was imagining just the pumping alone would hurt I'll live with the stretching burn!!! And also gave me a clear understanding of where the deflate button is today and how I should maneuver to the left (notice how I gave myself a permanent reminder right there??? lol) to center it when pulling down !!! Oh yeah and deflation was painless the fluid going back to the resevior was funny to me idk why but it was!!!

Good visit and my Dr earned some cool points with me!!!

Stricck,

I had a world class surgeon, Dr. Kramer, and I'm having to get a revision. He has worked with me through the whole process and spent considerable time helping me get the revision lined up with someone closer to me. They have discussed the procedure and are on the same page. He trusts this guy and so do I. Even with a world class surgeon, things can go wrong. Hope your revision is successful.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Return to “Implants”