Underwear that's fun to wear

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
LGX_Man

Underwear that's fun to wear

Postby LGX_Man » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:06 pm

After my implant healed a bit, i started to delve into the wonderful world of underwear. Before my first inflation, I wore my penis up as most guys are instructed to do...and chose underwear that supported this position. However, when I started inflating on a regular basis and found myself enjoying my new toy so much, I looked for a few brands that would support me a bit more naturally AND, dare I say, made me feel Sexy. For the first 6-7 months after my implant, underwear choices were very important as I had residual tenderness here and there. I decided to try this brand at about 2 months post-op.

I just received an email telling me that they have come out with some new styles, so I thought I'd post it here for other bionics to check out. They are very comfortable, the support is fantastic and I sometimes forget that I'm wearing them. Please enjoy. This is just one of those "what the heck" posts.

http://www.internationaljock.com/john-s ... ail2011_34

LGX_Man
62. Retired. AMS 700 LGX implanted Nov. 18, 2013. Ask me any questions about being implanted or life afterwards.

regain-is-the-aim

Re: Underwear that's fun to wear

Postby regain-is-the-aim » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:33 pm

Keith:

Wow!! Those are some designs and those of us who are not bionic may find are as fun for us to wear as those of you who have gone bionic. They certainly have colors we don't see much in the Midwest.

Ah, for those of us who are mere mortal- well, how do we "fill" the rest of that pouch. . . . . . lol

Thanks for sharing! I may need to think about this.

We need more "what the heck" post to brighten our lives!!

Dick
"Regain-is-the-Aim"
Dick
PCa-surgery 10/06

dlampton

Postby dlampton » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:16 am

Keith, looks like fun...out of curiosity, which brand and style did you get?

Dick

Genome

Postby Genome » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:41 am

Thanks buddy but i have been a dedicated freeballer for decades. Love hanging loose. ;)

LGX_Man

Postby LGX_Man » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:48 pm

Oh Jerry, as usual you crack me up! Freeballer indeed, no surprise there at all! :roll:

dlampton, I wear the boxer briefs in either gray or black. It's almost like wearing nothing at all, except that my penis always rubs on my jeans when wearing nothing at all. Haven't quite recovered well enough yet to handle that feeling.

The colors listed in this link are quite Miami, aren't they?
62. Retired. AMS 700 LGX implanted Nov. 18, 2013. Ask me any questions about being implanted or life afterwards.

tukusmax

Postby tukusmax » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:53 pm

Do you realize it would take 2 to 2 ½ pairs of socks, rolled up, for me to fill any of those pouches? And I'm talking over the calf, heavy duty crew socks ( the ones they use to make sock monkeys out of). Hopefully after the implant I could cut that down to 1 ½ to 2 pairs, fully pumped.

LGX_Man

Postby LGX_Man » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:53 pm

When the underwear arrives, the pouches are pretty tight. They magically expand to whatever size you are. It just so happens that the models are a little larger than most, maybe even as big as Jerry!?

Genome

Postby Genome » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:50 pm

There is a member on this site who has a dick that is a twin to mine as it presently is in its implant size. :shock: A twin both in size and general shApe. :D And I predict he will one day be as large as I was before implantation. :o Present status has been confirmed. But I will not say who it is. :roll:

antelope

Postby antelope » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:53 pm

News flash: it's not me. I also have little feet.
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

rglassva

Postby rglassva » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:49 pm

Yes, I'm an underwear whore too! ;) For those who need a little "help" in that department (not sayin' I do . . . who am I kiddin', yeah, I do) - take a look at the Andrew Christian Show-it trunks. Or the Aussiebum Wonderjock (regular and pro). Neither are cheap but you can often get the AC's on ebay for a good price - directly from Andrew Christian. Definitely worth the investment! :D
rhabdomyosarcoma - 1975
chemo/radiation
e.d. since puberty

Return to “Implants”