My Journal Titan touch Coloplast model

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
topdog

My Journal Titan touch Coloplast model

Postby topdog » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:05 am

I'm just past the 2 month mark and I'm experiencing a problem. I am wondering if any members might have the Titan touch and experienced a similar issue.

Specifically, I'm experiencing difficulty with deflation and soreness that I think is related to my depressing the button repeatedly while squeezing the shaft; as instructed for deflation.
Apparently the fluid is not easily returning to the reservoir because either the button is stubborn or possibly I'm pressing somewhere other than the deflection button (which I doubt.)

Naturally, I've notified the doctor to request an office visit. In the meantime, can anyone with the same issue and/or model advise?

Thanks,

Topdog

oldgoat

Re: My Journal Titan touch Coloplast model

Postby oldgoat » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:10 pm

Just keep both ends of the button cylinder ,holder, depressed while you squeeze the penis with the other hand.
Works well for me.
Implanted with colorplast Titan 3 years ago. Davinci radical prostatectomy 6 months ago. Very happy with the outcome of both procedures.
Dr Jonas Benson. Uropartners, Wheaton, IL.

jonbaldbg

Re: My Journal Titan touch Coloplast model

Postby jonbaldbg » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:35 pm

I'm an AMS LGX guy, but deflation for me is quick. The hardest part is getting that little button pushed, but once I do I hear the saline flowing out of the cylinders. I squeeze the penis as instructed but I can't feel that actually removing more fluid, but I do as I'm told by the doctor. I feel some pain as I inflate because of squeezing that bulb so many times. I think it would be normal for the nut sac to be a little tender as it's being squeezed so often. I cycle twice a day right now because I'm fairly new.,
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Return to “Implants”