Just had the Implant.......what can I expect

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jpr042

Re: Just had the Implant.......what can I expect

Postby jpr042 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:16 am

Guys...........Thanks for all of your comments. I did contact Dr. Eid and he replied that all of my progress was normal, just continue to take several hot baths to allow the swelling to heal and increase comfort. I am relatively comfortable and will begin treadmill walking on day 10. By the way, I had absolutely no bruising, soreness in the scrotum where the 3 stitches were placed but nothing in the shaft where the cylinders are located. The stitches will be removed on Thursday which will be my next cornerstone, followed by possible pump up on the 18th of Nov or the 25th at the latest.....then, who knows. I'm ready to go to the races and show this bitch off!!! But I have a suspicion that it isn't quite up to the task yet....dammit.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:54 am

I'm having a hard time being patient too, but I fully intend to follow doctors orders. I have had three other surgeries in my life and that philosophy has always paid off well.

You had no bruising or swelling because you picked a pro of a surgeon who knew what he was doing. I had numerous guys tell me that my scrotum would swell up like an orange or grapefruit. My guy said "No way, not here." He was right I had no swelling at all. At day 4 or 5 I had some bruising that went away in just a few days. I would consider that normal.

Keep hanging in there, so to speak, and be patient.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:28 am

Dude,
Every day will get better! 'Hang' in there. You'll be pumping and humping soon! 8-) Anytime for as 'long' as you want.
Last edited by Donnie1954 on Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Lenny1965

Postby Lenny1965 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:46 pm

Jb and others, thanks for all the great replies
Going with AMS in nov 2016. Provider is Coastal Urology Assoc, Brick, NJ, Dr. Kevin T. Gioia

Return to “Implants”