Has anyone been "found out" to have a penile implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lenny1965

Has anyone been "found out" to have a penile implant?

Postby Lenny1965 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:29 pm

Has anyone been "found out" to have a penile implant? And if so, what happened? I'm scheduled for an implant next week. I don't plan on announcing i have one. But I don't want to be "found out" and be accused of lying or hiding something. So if anyone ever got "caught," please advise how you handled it & the girl's reaction. Thanks.
Going with AMS in nov 2016. Provider is Coastal Urology Assoc, Brick, NJ, Dr. Kevin T. Gioia

JerGeezer

Re: Has anyone been "found out" to have a penile implant?

Postby JerGeezer » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:58 pm

Stop worrying. I've been single, have had an implant for twenty-one years, and have been with many ladies. I didn't tell some of them about this implant and they never knew, while the more adventurous ones noticed the pump during play. The end result was always the same: they loved the pleasure they received as a result of my having it. Everybody has secrets, including the future ladies who will come into your life. And they will, without exception, be happy that you can keep it up as long as they want. You are not lying by not announcing to them that you have an implant. Your fears are groundless. Let them go.
I'm 75 and got an AMS Ultrex in 1995. Had it replaced in 1999. Got a new AMS 700 LGX in 2013.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:31 am

Most women don't even know implants exist.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:12 am

Not unless some says, "Man that's some big dick you've got!" :lol: An implant gives you a 'larger ' flaccid, noticeably larger, erect as long as you want, thunder rod 8-)
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:21 am

I have embroided on some of my shirts that I have an implant. Men are green with envy and women follow me in droves.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:42 am

No problem letting people know I have an implant. When I get a massage it stands at attention and I think the women want to ask to see but don't. Even flaccid it hangs at about 3:00 as they say. Getting a tag that says "IMPLANT". Be hoary and proud as so many guys only wish they knew about these and had the courage to move forward.

This picture shows my usual flaccid state so try to image lying on you back for a massage. Yep, stands almost straight. I summer I wear gym shorts and that leaves now doubt it can be noticed. This is no difference than a women showing the breast. Love knowing it is back to normal with a slight bump up when flaccid.
Attachments
cock.jpg
cock.jpg (40.79 KiB) Viewed 2704 times
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

Lenny1965

Postby Lenny1965 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:34 am

Everyone, thanks for the replies... jergeezer, okay, so not a big deal if i get "found out" ... so maybe my fear was overblown. As an aside, i think these boards & the posters on here are great. I'm scheduled for the procedure on Monday & it's only possible b/c of the advice gained from these boards. Thanks again.
Going with AMS in nov 2016. Provider is Coastal Urology Assoc, Brick, NJ, Dr. Kevin T. Gioia

kemosabebiker

Postby kemosabebiker » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:17 pm

My implant was such a disaster that the fact that I have it is obvious. Occasionally people even ask what happened to me. My pump was placed so high in my scrotum that it is next to my penis on the right side. You can actually see the pump tubing under my skin. It looks like I have a huge tumor coming out of the side of my penis. The fact that my implant was put in so my penis is twisted and sits at about a 60% left turn and is inverted about 90% doesn't help. Its looks like the worst case of pyronies (sp?) disease ever. Before the operation I was straight and symmetrical. Since sex hurts both me and any willing partner that comes along, I have pretty much given up. There has been more than one night while staring at my box knife wondering how much it would hurt to just cut the damn thing out myself. I have tried malpractice suits but no lawyer will touch the case. Apparently they are all afraid of Kaiser, and the "top" urologist who performed the implant. Please study your surgeon carefully and get pictures of his previous work. Ask previous patients! and DON'T go to an HMO - I don't care how much you save. Mine cost the $5 co-pay definitively proving you get what you pay for. I don't have money to get it fixed now so my sex life is pretty much over.

Lenny1965

Postby Lenny1965 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:34 pm

kemo, could you please post pictures. Thansk.

bisonbill

Postby bisonbill » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:06 am

It is a big think in your mind when you 1st get it. I am 67, had one for 1 year. Both women I dated knew & part of the forplay was them wanting to do the inflation It was sexy for both of them & they liked the fact Thai I could stay erect. Both of them liked experimenting on how hard they liked it to be.

Return to “Implants”