Dull pain?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jonbaldbg

Dull pain?

Postby jonbaldbg » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:57 am

A new topic.

I am at 12 days post-op. Over the last 3-4 days, I've noticed a dull pain at the upper left (my left) part of the deflate valve, where the tubes go back into my body. If I bend, walk, and even sometimes sit, I can feel a dull pain. When I pull down on the apparatus I can feel it too.

It's not a sharp pain but is fairly constant and bothersome. Sometimes I can be sitting and it feels like a sore feeling. But, the rest of my surgery is healing quite nicely and quickly. It's only this dull pain that I've started noticing that bothers me. It is possible the pain was there and I didn't notice it as the discomfort from the rest of the procedure subsided.

I am probably worrying about nothing and should wait until the 4 week period to get worried, but I am just wondering if anyone else has any experience with this?
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Donnie1954

Re: Dull pain?

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:37 pm

Rev. JB,
I'm 21 days post but today the Dr. said that I still have a lot of healing to do inside. I still have a dull pain and probably will for several more weeks. We've both undergone a lot of trauma to our most sensitive area. :o I wouldn't be concerned unless it gets worse.
Your bionic bro,
Rev. Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

jonbaldbg

Re: Dull pain?

Postby jonbaldbg » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:34 am

Thanks Donnie,

I'm monitoring it to see if it gets worse. I didn't seem to notice it until recently, but then again I was sorer all over than I am now, so I may just be detecting this specific location now that the other parts have eased up.

Part of my instruction is to pull down on it twice a day. I guess I have a small scrotum and Dr. Kramer located it as low as possible, but it doesn't hang all the way down like most guys. When the scrotum relaxes and "sags" to full size the device is not hanging down by the nuts, it is elevated.

So, I think the pulling down is an attempt to keep it as low as possible. It does not seem to be getting any lower, though. When I pull, it does hurt a little which is normal.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Return to “Implants”