Wit and Wisdom

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Donnie1954

Re: Wit and Wisdom

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:16 pm

Guys, I just read a post that said you shouldn't 'wear' your flaccid dick pointing down (the most comfortable for my now flaccid 5 inches) ;) but rather pointing up against your pubic area. Am I damaging my implant wearing it pointing down? :?
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:52 pm

At the time of my surgery, Dr. Kramer told me to point it down just like normal. He said there used to be a trend regarding taping the penis in the up position, but he did not subscribe to that. Seems if it applied then, it should apply now.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:07 am

:lol: Happy Halloweinnie! :lol: We ran out of candy, so we turned out the porch light. When a persistent trick or treater knocked on the door they heard, "The light is off, we're out of candy." :roll:
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:55 am

I need some Wisdom from my 'bionic brothers'. Should my AMS 700 CX, MS increase in girth over time? Will my sensitivity return also? I am using my hand to edge then going back in to orgasm. :oops:

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:57 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:I need some Wisdom from my 'bionic brothers'. Should my AMS 700 CX, MS increase in girth over time? Will my sensitivity return also? I am using my hand to edge then going back in to orgasm. :oops:

I think the AMS product that increases in girth is the LGX which increases both length and girth. However, to be sure you can check their website. They give detailed descriptions of the various models there.

I take an herbal to allow me to achieve orgasm. It has some very real side effects, though, so be warned. If you want to know more shoot me an email or private message.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:17 am

Dudes,
I can pump (a lot maybe 20 times), rest a minute, and continue to pump as penis gets bigger and harder. :) In early cycling is this normal? I can pump him to 7X5 the pump bulb can still be squeezed but it becomes more difficult. :( Eventually it is like a marble but I am not in pain at all. Dick is still tender so I can't come inside my wife, yet. :shock: This is very frustrating for her! And me! :x Oh wise ones, I seek your wisdom.
Last edited by Donnie1954 on Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:30 am

ddbryan1972 wrote:Dudes,
I can pump (a lot maybe 20 times), rest a minute, and continue to pump as penis gets bigger and harder. :) In early cycling is this normal? I can pump him to 7X5 the pump bulb can still be squeezed but it becomes more difficult. :( Eventually it is like a marble but I am not in pain at all. Dick is still tender so I can't come inside my wife, yet. :shock: This is very frustrating for her! And me! :x Oh wise ones, I seek your wisdom,
Rev. Donnie.

Hey Rev. Donnie,

I've felt all along you may have been getting ahead of your healing. I've had two hemorrhoid surgerys and have had vocal cord implants. In all three procedures, I have strictly followed doctors orders and it worked out well for me. With this new implant I am so tempted to try it out, but I'm going to wait for the 4-week activation and then cycle however they tell me and not use it until they say. I figure 8 weeks and even then I'm wondering if I'll have pain. I've heard some guys that said it took quite a while before the pain completely disappears. Knowing that I'm going to have some serious stretching going on, that may be the case with me too.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:58 am

I think I have no pain because Urologist kept me partially inflated for 4 interesting (constant hard on) weeks. :x I just pumped up more. No tearing and never any pain in inflating. :)

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:29 am

ddbryan1972 wrote:I think I have no pain because Urologist kept me partially inflated for 4 interesting (constant hard on) weeks. :x I just pumped up more. No tearing and never any pain in inflating. :)

My doc left me at 20% inflated but I think it may be slowly going down as I pass the three-week mark. In 10 days I get to activate. I may be pessimistic but I think there is going to be some pain involved because I seem to be losing my soreness slower than some guys and there will be a lot of serious stretching going on at activation to get me erect. There's a big difference between me flaccid and erect.

I don't think I would have enjoyed walking around with a full on erection all this time ;)

Lost Sheep

Variations in discomfort or pain and size

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:32 pm

I expect that much of the difference between the discomfort/pain felt by various patients (apart from individual pain tolerance) is the pre-op and post-op protocols as well as individual variations in tissues and medical history..

I have read many articles suggesting that men who have not had erections for a long time lose length.  These men, especialy, benefit from pre-op stretching (either by medications or by vacuum erection devices).

I also have read that post-op residual inflation (ranging 20% to 80%) can have a significant effect on near-term comfort levels.  Early activation has benefits also, but only if the particular patient can tolerate it; much depends on individual variations in the device and in the patient's individual circumstances.  I note that in many cases here on the forum, much detail is omitted.

You don't want to have scar tissue to "encapsulate" the cylinders at a low inflation, nor to encapsulate the reservoirif the cylinders are at 80%.  One would limit inflation, the other would limit deflation.
 A
Regaining lost length involves stretching tissue that has shrunk or atrophied.  Stretching out such tissue or breaking up scar tissue that formed post-op or that formed pre-op (peyronie's diseas or scars from injury or injections) can also be painful.  How that is handled, I expect, will have a significant bearing on how much discomfort or pain you experience.

This post brings up more questions than answers, but I believe the questions are illuminating.

Lost Sheep

Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”