Wit and Wisdom

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Donnie1954

Re: Wit and Wisdom

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed May 24, 2017 4:46 am

I sincerely apologize to those, 'yet to be implanted' who think some of us, yours truly, has a preoccupation with their dicks. Is this not an implant thread? Do the implants not go in our dicks?
The whole purpose of this forum is to discuss our, dare I say it, DICKS. If your happy. sad, disappointed, disillusioned, or delighted with your new dick, please let others know. If you love your new dick, whether 4,5,6,7 or 10 inches (I wanna see that), don't let anyone intimidate you. I
certainly won't. I'll talk about how much I love my new implanted dick. It's size and dimensions. All I want if it can encourage or help others with questions. If you don't want to know about how happy I am with my implant and my 7.5 inch dick, feel free to ignore my posts. Now and in the future. If there are any of you that I CAN HELP, please contact me.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Wed May 24, 2017 5:23 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:I sincerely apologize to those, 'yet to be implanted' who think some of us, yours truly, has a preoccupation with their dicks. Is this not an implant thread? Do the implants not go in our dicks?
The whole purpose of this forum is to discuss our, dare I say it, DICKS. If your happy. sad, disappointed, disillusioned, or delighted with your new dick, please let others know. If you love your new dick, whether 4,5,6,7 or 10 inches (I wanna see that), don't let anyone intimidate you. I
certainly won't. I'll talk about how much I love my new implanted dick. It's size and dimensions. All I want if it can encourage or help others with questions. If you don't want to know about how happy I am with my implant and my 7.5 inch dick, feel free to ignore my posts. Now and in the future. If there are any of you that I CAN HELP, please contact me.
Donnie

Yeah DD
WTF? Some blokes just want someone to rail against.
Carry on your reflections matey.......you do it with humour and generosity ......this isn't a research paper it's a forum....with ordinary (mostly) men whose dicks have slowly stopped working and now, if they have bitten the bullet so to speak are willing to share knowledge of the experience.
More power to us.......and pleasure for our women. I certainly didn't get mine just to piss through! :D
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed May 24, 2017 5:39 pm

Thanks Smetro,
I think someone pissed in his cereal. What did I do to deserve such a triade? I'm so glad you, as well as so many others, appreciate my contributions to this forum. Thanks again for your kind, considerate and encouraging words. Happy pumping and by the way, I LOVE MY BIG DICK. I'm sure you do too.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat May 27, 2017 5:38 am

Thank you Frank Talk for your foe feature. Now I no longer have to view vicious worthless commentary that attacks another man's​ integrity or honesty. This is not the place for personal imature attacks on anyone. I am not a liar and do not appreciate being called one. Just because someone attacks you in their ignorance of facts, doesn't justify their comment. This foe feature is awesome as we will always have hateful individuals on this site, unfortunately, but we don't have to be exposed to their vicious attacks on our integrity. Thank you Frank Talk,
Reverend Donnie Bryan

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon May 29, 2017 3:49 pm

Guy,
Men who use this forum as a means to compensate for their own 'short' comings have no place in civilized society or this forum. An attack on any man's character or integrity has no place here. Keep your negative, hate filled comments to yourself. You only expose yourself and your bitterness to life.
This forum is to educate, inform, support, and encourage a man. Not tear him down in an effort to make yourself look big. In reality you are pathetically small and insignificant.Calling someone a liar or mentioning anyone by name to attack them should not be tolerated. Please join with me in asking our moderator to remove permanently such im'posters.
Reverend Donnie Bryan

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Mon May 29, 2017 5:22 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:Thanks Smetro,
I think someone pissed in his cereal. What did I do to deserve such a triade? I'm so glad you, as well as so many others, appreciate my contributions to this forum. Thanks again for your kind, considerate and encouraging words. Happy pumping and by the way, I LOVE MY BIG DICK. I'm sure you do too.
Donnie

Dad
No worries mate, this forum is just that, a place to express our thoughts and feelings but good manners only allows for healthy debate not public fruit pelting!
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Mon May 29, 2017 7:52 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:Guy,
Men who use this forum as a means to compensate for their own 'short' comings have no place in civilized society or this forum. An attack on any man's character or integrity has no place here. Keep your negative, hate filled comments to yourself. You only expose yourself and your bitterness to life.
This forum is to educate, inform, support, and encourage a man. Not tear him down in an effort to make yourself look big. In reality you are pathetically small and insignificant.Calling someone a liar or mentioning anyone by name to attack them should not be tolerated. Please join with me in asking our moderator to remove permanently such im'posters.
Reverend Donnie Bryan

NO I am going to did agree

This forum is for all the guys with implants from the big 3 doctors to tell all of us guys that are not capably of using them to feel like crap. I am putting question out there to change that. Hopeful there are guys that will realize that if you ask your local doctors enough questions, you will find a good surgeon locally that can give you the implant you need.

In other words lot of Kramer and Eid robots on here
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:11 am

I'm honored that my dick pics are getting plastered all over the site. To be clear, I don't care at this point what I got implanted or how big my dick actually is. I love it and I am happy! My wife is happy, my mistress is happy, the two old maids next door are happy, the mail man is happy, (really happy) my boyfriend is happy, the rugby team from England is happy (come on guys this is Wit and Wisdom) Lighten up.
Nothing or no one is going to 'rain on my parade'. I really don't care. Guys, thanks for believing in me and for all your support. You guys are awesome!
Donnie
Last edited by Donnie1954 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

David_R

Postby David_R » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:19 am

:lol:

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:01 pm

Please feel free to post on this thread anything you like. I'm a mature adult. I appreciate your imput. Enjoy conversation. You cannot hijack this thread.
Donnie

Return to “Implants”