Wit and Wisdom

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Donnie1954

Re: Wit and Wisdom

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:45 am

ditto. :o :o :o
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:39 pm

If you're infra pubic and you know it, say Amen. :) No 'gunky balls' to deal with. :x I have no regrets concerning - choice of surgeon - infra pubic incision - use of RTEs - choice of implant. :) I'm 123 days post op. Couldn't be happier! ;) Time will tell. 8-) 8-)
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:38 pm

strongagain wrote:
ddbryan1972 wrote:Guys, There is conversation on 'pumps' about using a VED on an implant. :shock: I am violently against this practice. :o Why is it even a consideration. :? What do they hope to achieve. :roll: What do you 'bionic brothers' say? :)

What IQ do those people have?

Often, the higher the IQ, the crazier the thoughts.

I recognize there are dangers to application of vacuum to a surgical site. I also recognize that many men have difficulty operating the pump early on. If a vacuum assist could help and the dangers mitigated, why not?

I, too would be vehemently against such a practice if done blindly. It would be about as foolish as trying to do an implant on one's self.

Asking a question that goes against the conventional wisdom does not indicate low IQ (any more than it indicates a high IQ). Just an imagination, and, perhaps, too much time on my hands.

Regards

Losr Sheep
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:46 pm

Dude,
All great inventors think outside the box. :roll: :roll:

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:33 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:Dude,
All great inventors think outside the box. :roll: :roll:

Think outside the box has been my favorite line for 40 years. Keep thinking that way!
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:33 am

I just told an old friend about my implant and he asked: "Does it have Bluetooth?" I laughed harder than I've laughed in years. Gut wrenching guffaws.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:55 am

jonbaldbg wrote:I just told an old friend about my implant and he asked: "Does it have Bluetooth?"

My wife once joked about them coming up with an implant that had a remote control. ;)

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:01 am

After your surgery,
You must (unless you're that stupid) follow your Urologist surgeon's instructions to the letter. :shock: Bad results can and will happen if you don't. :x Surgery (especially a dick implant) is nothing to mess around with. :o Of course there will always be idiots who don't and then blame the surgeon. :cry: I am not implying that this the case here, but there is always that possibility. Sadly this is devastating news,

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:23 am

Happy Valentines Day guys,
I wrote this song for my wife.

I WOULD TELL YOU
Dedicated to my wife, Debra

TIME JUST SLIPS AWAY AND THERE’S SO MUCH I WANTED TO SAY
IF I HAD THE CHANCE TO DO It AGAIN
THIS IS WHAT I’D SAY
I WOULD TELL YOU THAT I LOVE YOU
AND I’M ALWAYS THINKIN’ OF YOU
I WOULD LOOK INTO YOUR EYES
AND THANK GOD I HAVE YOU
I WOULD TELL YOU THAT YOU THRILL ME
AND THAT ONLY YOU FULFILL ME
I WOULD HOLD YOU CLOSE IN MY ARMS
AND THANK GOD I HAVE YOU
I CAN’T IMAGINE MY LIFE WITHOUT YOU
YOU MAKE ME SEE IN WAYS I’VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE
EACH DAY WITH YOU BRINGS HOPE FOR TOMORROW
EACH NIGHT BEGINS WITH YOU LYING BY MY SIDE
WHERE WOULD I BE IF I HAD NEVER MET YOU
WHERE WOULD I BE IF I HAD NEVER SEEN YOUR FACE
I’D NEVER KNOW THE JOY OF BEING WITH YOU
BUT YOU ARE MINE SO I’LL TELL YOU EVERYDAY

I WILL TELL YOU THAT I LOVE YOU
AND I’M ALWAYS THINKIN’ OF YOU
I WILL LOOK INTO YOUR EYES
AND THANK GOD I HAVE YOU
I WILL TELL YOU THAT YOU THRILL ME
AND THAT ONLY YOU FULFILL ME
I WILL HOLD YOU CLOSE IN MY ARMS
AND THANK GOD I HAVE YOU
I WILL LOOK INTO YOUR EYES
AND I WILL HOLD YOU CLOSE IN MY ARMS
AND THANK GOD I HAVE YOU

Reverend Donnie Bryan
5-28-2008

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:00 am

What a great poem Rev. Donnie. We had a good day too with lots of love and some really nice gifts for each other. I made good selections for both of us LOL. Time really does fly by. It's hard to imagine what it would be like without our spouses. Not a pleasant thought.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Return to “Implants”