Wit and Wisdom

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Donnie1954

Re: Wit and Wisdom

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun May 06, 2018 1:27 pm

For the most part, Frank Talk is a shelter in this storm we call, ED. We all have some sort of ED. There are just different ways to battle it. Whatever works for you is great. If a brother is determined to be an asshole, please take advantage of our foe feature. This will block you from seeing any of their posts.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sun May 06, 2018 8:50 pm

In my experience over the last 14 months, for one reason or another I have found myself in a casual sexual situation where I have found some women are a bit concerned when I haven't orgasmed.
They are cool about the implant and enjoy(ed) the chance to climax to the max themselves using my "Mr consistent."

I definitely take longer to shoot now but am not sure if it's because of my age or because of the implant.
Anyway now, back with Miss H, I have shown her how to "tongue me" almost to the point of shooting and then either masturbate or climb onto me quickly for the climax.

Generally its a more than satisfactory compromise considering the length and depth of the orgasms I provide her. But I am far more focussed now on what I can help her achieve, rather than on myself.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu May 10, 2018 6:07 am

Smetro wrote:In my experience over the last 14 months, for one reason or another I have found myself in a casual sexual situation where I have found some women are a bit concerned when I haven't orgasmed.
They are cool about the implant and enjoy(ed) the chance to climax to the max themselves using my "Mr consistent."

I definitely take longer to shoot now but am not sure if it's because of my age or because of the implant.
Anyway now, back with Miss H, I have shown her how to "tongue me" almost to the point of shooting and then either masturbate or climb onto me quickly for the climax.

Generally its a more than satisfactory compromise considering the length and depth of the orgasms I provide her. But I am far more focussed now on what I can help her achieve, rather than on myself.

I'm pretty sure it's the implant. Before my implant, I didn't last long at all.. (took care of her during foreplay). After the implant, I last a LONG time.. it almost physically wears me out. :)

Larry

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Thu May 10, 2018 8:13 am

Larry10625 wrote:
Smetro wrote:In my experience over the last 14 months, for one reason or another I have found myself in a casual sexual situation where I have found some women are a bit concerned when I haven't orgasmed.

I'm pretty sure it's the implant. Before my implant, I didn't last long at all.. (took care of her during foreplay). After the implant, I last a LONG time.. it almost physically wears me out. :)

Larry

Yes Larry....I pretty much agree with what you say
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Thu May 10, 2018 11:29 am

deleted by user
Last edited by Anonymous3 on Sat May 12, 2018 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu May 10, 2018 2:07 pm

hturner12 wrote:
Smetro wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

Yes Larry....I pretty much agree with what you say

It does wear me out. Take a break eat pussy tgen back to fucking

Ever since my triple bypass I physically tire easily... :|

Larry

David_R

Postby David_R » Thu May 10, 2018 9:44 pm

Larry10625 wrote:Ever since my triple bypass I physically tire easily

I had quintuple (5-way) bypass in 2001 (prostatectomy was in 2000, implant inserted in 2002 -- each one was in November. It was wonderful when we had a November that did not involve any medical procedure!) :)

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun May 20, 2018 8:14 am

I am so thankful for those of you who post on my thread. What you have to say is important to this site and hijacking it is impossible. Your advice and wisdom is invaluable. Since this is my thread, I am free to comment without being so childish and mentioning names. Please check out my thread, Implant Pics. The contributions to it are amazing and a true inspiration to others. The last post, by our brother, lewisbl,
proves what IS POSSIBLE with an AMS 700 CX 18cm with 5cm in RTEs. Amazing impossible, according to the so called expert, results.
Brothers never be so immature as to call another brother a liar because you can't think outside your narrow minded box. Celebrate with your brother. Don't demean him by challenging his claims. If he said his implant produced a certain result. Whether you believe it or not. It's none of your dam businesses So mind your own unless you have a MD.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat May 26, 2018 4:59 pm

Guys,
Frank Talk is a treasure chest of knowledge and valuable information. This one topic alone, Implants, has more than 176 pages. Just touch the numbered squares in each thread. This one thread of mine has almost 40 pages. There is enough reading for a lifetime. When you comment that thread moves to page on as this one has now done. Please feel free to comment or post pictures. We never get tired of pictures. PM me or email me anytime.
Your brother,
donnie1954@mail.com

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Thu May 31, 2018 1:48 pm

Guys,
This my first post on Frank Talk
Donnie2016
Hello from Haines City, Florida
PostSat Feb 22, 2014 8:33 pm

I found you as I was searching for info on penis pumps. I had radiation for prostate cancer in 2009. I am doing great but the treatments made my ED worse.
I am using trimix with good results although my erection is not as hard and doesn't last very long. My urologist suggested I consider using a pump or surgery.

I am not too keen on the implant as my brother had one and had lots of problems and 3 replacements. It will be great to talk to guys that understand the frustrations concerning ED.
I am waiting to make an appointment to try the pump.

I thank God for Frank Talk and the brothers who have changed my life

Return to “Implants”