Well guys, I joined the club. Had surgery with Dr. Kramer

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
stiffupperlip

Well guys, I joined the club. Had surgery with Dr. Kramer

Postby stiffupperlip » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:18 pm

So, I had surgery yesterday in Baltimore with Dr. Kramer. Now I’m stuck in a hotel with my feet up trying to kill time till my flight on Saturday.

Like most on here my experience with Dr. Kramer has been fantastic. I don’t think I could add anymore about him than has already been said. The man goes above and beyond any doctor I’ve ever met and I’ve had some good doctors. I don't see any point in doing a journal since there are already some great ones going. But I will stick around to answer any questions for those contemplating this surgery.

I want to praise this forum and the brave men here because it’s been a godsend. Obviously a implant is the last resort when all else has failed but if you do decide to go down that road make sure you get the best surgeon you can. In many ways penile implants are an art and not a science.

I decided to get the Coloplast Titan OTR. Dr. Kramer gave me the pros and cons of each brand but ultimately let me decide, which I greatly appreciated. I took the bandages off this morning and the sucker looks like he’s been run over with a truck but once the swelling goes down and I can start pumping up I believe everything will work out. So far I haven’t had too much pain but man, is it tough to piss with it partially inflated.
22cm Titan No RTE's Dr. Kramer Oct 2016

jonbaldbg

Re: Well guys, I joined the club. Had surgery with Dr. Kramer

Postby jonbaldbg » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:08 pm

I echo your sentiments about Dr. Kramer. I laid on my back for two days with a laptop perched on my stomach. And I took naps. He came to my hotel room Friday night to check on me. I had no discernable swelling. The worst part for me was the first 24 hours with that damn catheter in. Once it was out, I was relieved. My bruising developed several days after the surgery and now has pretty much disappeared and I'm one week out. I have had several communications via email with him and he is most helpful. A true rock star surgeon!
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Donnie1954

Re: Well guys, I joined the club. Had surgery with Dr. Kramer

Postby Donnie1954 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:04 pm

Welcome to the bionic brotherhood. My implant was on Oct 3. You can read about my progress as well as other brother's who journal their own unique experiences. You might even consider starting your own thread in implants. Again. Welcome.
Rev. Donnie.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Return to “Implants”