JB's implant journal

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jonbaldbg

Re: JB's implant journal

Postby jonbaldbg » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:55 am

Guys,

Thinks are really loosening up in the scrotum and I can inflate, deflate. It is a bit of a challenge inflating and deflating, but I am able to and the erection is good and the pump and tubes are out of the way. I think I'm on the right road. After all these problems and 25 pages on Frank Talk it's about time, right? I plan to monitor this board and even update my thread occasionally.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:47 am

Gentlemen,

I probably won't post again on this thread until about 6 months post-op unless one of you posts and has a question or comment for me.

I am doing well. Everything seems loosened up down there and the pump is located where it should be. It is a bit of a challenge to inflate/deflate but I'm getting the hang of it. The scrotum is a tad sore either from the pumping or from where the pump is stitched in place. I think the incision is doing well and is nearly totally healed. I have stopped the sitz baths.

It's on with life now. I will practice using the new device on my wife who retires in May. Perhaps at that time, we will get to do more frequent humping. If so, we will hump in Rev. Donnie's honor!!

If you want, check my thread "Please Vote". I posted a before pic and a now pic to compare length and improvement. Blessings to my bionic friends. I will still read and comment on other people's posts.

Jon
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

joe456

Postby joe456 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:04 am

Jon Have a wounderful time with your wife . I was happy to read your journal.
The best of the world to you and wife.
joe
none

longdayze

Postby longdayze » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:48 am

JB
so glad all went well on your revision.
Sam
Had Titan 18cm + 1cm RTE on 1-5-17, blotched surgery, cylinders short. Had revision on 3-15-17 Dr. Kramer to a Titan 22 +1 RTE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEZyTjSM2M

Sam

Rob1961

Postby Rob1961 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:03 pm

JB - check your private message. Thanks
Implanted by Dr. Kramer January 2017 with AMS LGX 18 cm with 4 RTE due to peyroines.

Return to “Implants”