JB's implant journal

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jonbaldbg

Re: JB's implant journal

Postby jonbaldbg » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:01 pm

Hey, Rev Donnie!!

It's not changed and I see the doctor next Monday. I think the swelling is gone and I'm not sure what's going on in that nutsack. It's hard to separate the pump assembly from the left "stuff" and hard to locate the deflate valve. I take warm/hot baths for 15 minutes twice daily and try to massage it "loose" assuming that it is stuck, which it may not be. It is going to be interesting to see what Dr. Knoll has to say. Also, the nutsack still pulls up a little in the center due to the new incision. Still, some pain and sensitivity which will go away eventually.

I wish I had new news or good news or something. :cry:
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:18 pm

Still praying brother. ;) ;) ;)
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:37 pm

Thanks man. I appreciate that. Muchly. Hopefully this will end up right "in God's time." I know I'm impatient.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Jimbruski

Postby Jimbruski » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:32 pm

Jon,

Ditto Donnies comment!!

Keep us updated if anything changes! You're gonna win this war :D

Jim
Implant December 1, 2016; AMS 700 CX 18cm x 12 mm +3.5 cm rte. 69 years old, married 43 years.
ED for 8 years, Peyronies for 3 years.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:48 pm

Thanks, guys. I emailed Dr. Kramer and he and Dr. Knoll talked at a meeting they both attended. Knoll explained the procedure he did and why and how. Dr. Kramer thinks it is a waiting game. I do know he wouldn't have done nearly as much so the healing time would be shorter. I just hope this all works out in the long run. I will be patient.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:40 pm

John,
You have the patience of Job, but thankfully not his trial. 8-) Praying this 'trial' will soon be over. ;) Only God knows why we have them! :o Your brother in Christ and 'bionics',
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:23 am

Hey Donnie and guys,

I don't know how it will turn out and I appreciate the prayers. I may have turned a corner yesterday. In my hot baths, I've been gently massaging the pump away from the left "junk". Today I can actually feel the gap between my left nut and the pump assembly!! More like normal. Dr. Knoll and Dr. Kramer said to be patient because the surgery was a bit extensive.

It still feels like there extraneous stuff that needs to disappear. Before, I could get a clear feel of the pump and deflate valve. Now, I can't quite be sure where the deflate valve is because I'm squeezing through something thick. I hope that "thickness" goes away as I continue to heal.

I will keep everyone posted.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:29 am

37 days post op.

I tried to inflate deflate this morning. I finally found the deflate button. It is harder to deal with right now because it feels like I'm having to squeeze through more layers of tissue than before. I suppose it is possible there's still internal swelling after this long, but you wouldn't think so.

When I tried to inflate, it didn't get very far in 15 pumps which used to get me all the way erect. When I first got the implant it took maybe 40-50 pumps, but I think I was resting my left fingers partially against the deflate button keeping me from getting maximum benefit from the pumps. After that, I was able to inflate to a marble hard pump in 15 squeezes.

Now, 15 squeezes the bulb is still soft and I have not much of an erection.

Dr. Knoll tested and pumped me up during surgery, I assume before closing. So, everything should work right. Perhaps I will just have to work with it a while again to get back to 15.

I see Dr. Knoll Monday and I'm going to take a pain pill prior to the visit, because my incision is still a little tender and I don't see any way to avoid squeezing on it to inflate.

More to come.

longdayze

Postby longdayze » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:54 pm

JB,
Man I sure hope this revision works out. You have really been thru an ordeal. I keep reading your post and know you've noted several times about the thick mass around the pump. I has simular feel in the scrotum and after starting the hot bathes it seemed to start receding, hope you have the same results. Let us know how your doctor appointment goes, you'll be in my thoughts and prayers.
SAM I AM
Had Titan 18cm + 1cm RTE on 1-5-17, blotched surgery, cylinders short. Had revision on 3-15-17 Dr. Kramer to a Titan 22 +1 RTE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEZyTjSM2M

Sam

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:49 pm

Sam,

I've been doing the hot baths religiously and it is starting to recede. I just hope that keeps up!! Thanks for the kindness.

Return to “Implants”