Prostatectomy AFTER Implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
radioradio

Prostatectomy AFTER Implant

Postby radioradio » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:15 pm

Any guys have a prostatectomy after having an implant? Wondering if this presents any challenges or complications. Also, since the prostatectomy typically reduces penile length while the cylinders stay the same, would that increase the chance for erosion? Any thoughts/comments would be appreciated.
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

oldgoat

Re: Prostatectomy AFTER Implant

Postby oldgoat » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:49 am

I had a laproscopic prostatectomy 6 weeks ago. Had my Titan installed about 2 years ago.
My length did not change after the prostatectomy. Still expands to the same size as before with no discomfort.
The good news....as per the doctors instructions I waited 5 weeks to have sex with my wife.
Orgasm happened sooner and was more intense, more enjoyable, and longer lasting than before the prostatectomy.
No semen or urine when cumming. We are both very happy.
I have regained full bladder control also but still wear a pad just in case.
Implanted with colorplast Titan 3 years ago. Davinci radical prostatectomy 6 months ago. Very happy with the outcome of both procedures.
Dr Jonas Benson. Uropartners, Wheaton, IL.

oldgoat

Postby oldgoat » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:56 am

P.S. I had the same doctor do the prostatectomy that installed the Titan.
Less chance of the surgery damaging the Titan I think. He probably had to work around the reservoir and tubing.
I think it would be risky to use a surgeon not familiar with the penile prosthesis.
Implanted with colorplast Titan 3 years ago. Davinci radical prostatectomy 6 months ago. Very happy with the outcome of both procedures.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:58 pm

Thanks. That is good news.
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:00 pm

Re: post prostatectomy.... Have you had any of the "multiple consecutive orgasms" (for lack of a better term)? I have these fairly often, but not every time, and usually in "cowgirl".... I call them "Stooges orgasms" from some of the sounds I make. It's like the "little pump" that used to pump th semen out just keeps pumping and pumping as long as the girl keeps moving......
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

oldgoat

Postby oldgoat » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:44 pm

Yes. A good description.

Return to “Implants”