Cycling Device

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
connormmii

Cycling Device

Postby connormmii » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:38 pm

I know a lot on this forum have posted how often and how long they cycle their implant. My Dr has told me to only cycle every 2nd day and to only leave it inflated for 20 minutes. This is in stark contrast to what everyone has posted with their experiences.

KarlB1706

Re: Cycling Device

Postby KarlB1706 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:43 pm

I generally cycle mine twice a day sometime only for 10 to 15 minutes and other times if I get involved in a project for something I will forget and have an erection for an hour.

Karl
69 yrs old retired, first implant in 2009, second implant AMS 700 LGX implanted August 2015, Dallas, TX area

Electrician

Postby Electrician » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:32 pm

My cycling has varied in the beginning I cycled twice per day for up to 1hr each .Now 10 months out I cycle every other day not counting if I get a chance to use it.You need to give the little guy a break .Just my system. MORE like i need a break lol .GOOD LUCK and happy pumping.
Implanted 01/2016,AMS Cx at 56 had Ed for years ,On the pills (18yr) and injection (5yrs) married 37 years .Hope to use this inplant for years to come.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:38 pm

Number 1. Your Doctor is your Doctor and is trained and also took an oath to "First, do no harm". If his/her medical opinion says that frequent cycling may do you harm, heed the advice.

#2 Ask why the advice.

I am a proponent of frequent, early and energetic cycling, based on research I have done on the internet (of established and peer-reviewed medical publications). But I intend to follow my Doctor's advice assiduously. I also have been talking to him about the information I have found.

If you have a good relationship with your Doctor, talk to him/her about your concerns. If you don't have a good, communicative relationship, develop one quick.

Lost Sheep
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”