DD Bryan. My implant journey .

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
cincinnatus1951

Re: DD Bryan. My implant journey .

Postby cincinnatus1951 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:35 am

dd:
Patience!!! I have a Titan since Jan 6, 2016. My experience was began cycling after two weeks. Initially, was not sure I was completely deflating and had the partial erection feel. Penis was still bendable, but, was uncomfortable in briefs, especially new tight ones. After a month or so, I was able to fully deflate and now it is perfectly comfortable. I too have changed from a grower to a shower.
Cincinnatus
Age 79, Wife 77 Married 52yrs RPP Dr Brian Miles, Houston Methodist, July 2013. Used VED, pills, MUSE, and trimix with no or mixed results. 18cm Titan, one RTE by Dr Mohit Khera, Baylor, Houston, Jan 2016

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:38 pm

I've had my ams cx for just under 5 weeks now. Been cycling it sense day10. It does get softer when deflated but will back fill some. I've found that after holding the deflate button for a few seconds it will stay open. Then when you deflate and it back fills some it can still deflate again with a little pressure. So some underwear will apply enough pressure to deflate a little. At least that's what mine does. Hope this makes sense and helps.
Last edited by beachbum on Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
71. ED for about 10+ years to one extent or another. Implanted 9/14/2016 AMS CX 18+3 Fl/ Ky

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:15 pm

Day 12. After work.
This little stiffie is driving me crazy. :x Fortunately my costume (Disney) keeps me covered as penis is obvious and prominent. Set him free on the drive home. I kept him covered whenever necessary. :oops: Thanks to all of you who told me that this is temporary and I'll get my soft flaccid dick back. But unlike before, It won't always be little or flaccid! It will be rock hard and ready ANYTIME! :twisted: No pain meds. at this time, but penis is still rather tender at implant at the head.
Thanks for all the 'bionic brotherly' encouragement and advice. FT rocks.
Last edited by Donnie1954 on Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:32 pm

Rev. Donnie,

I will post here the same thing I'm going to put on my journal.

Day three after the surgery. Dr. Kramer came to my motel last night to make a "house call." I thought that really spoke well of him since it was during the time I was supposed to be lying on my back. He examined the pump and pulled down on it some (ouch). He said the position of it is ok since I can get to all the parts. He basically said he worked with what he had to work with, a small scrotum. I'm not sure why it couldn't be lower, but I'm taking him at his word and I know mine is facing the correct direction, unlike some guys I've heard from.

I am a bit surprised that I am not more of a shower. I though the flaccid penis would be almost the same size as erect because the cylinders take up a certain amount of space. Evidently not! I'm almost as small as before the surgery, but I can feel the hardness of the cylinders and can tell they're in there.

I guess when it comes time to inflate there will be more growing than I expected. He said it should be about what I saw in the video he made of my surgery which was a full on erection for me. He said I'm really healing well and basically there's nothing I can do at this point that will hurt the little guy.

I traveled home on the plane today without much trauma. I only took one pain pill this morning and no more since. I made the flight and drive home fine. I am tired and worn out, though. Took a nap on the sofa and almost never woke up.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:25 am

Day 13. Before work.
Today is my 'Friday'. That's Disney speak for, 'I'm off for the next two days. :P
Returning to work hasn't been bad. No pain meds. swelling,itching and bruising almost gone. If I could relax this !@#$ stiffy. It's driving me crazy. Too much of a good thing. Never hard enough now hard all the time. :shock: I had to cancel my nude resort reservation. Right now everyone would think that I'm 'very happy to see them ' lol. ;) Tomorrow I'll try to make an appt. with the rep to show me how my bionic schlong works. I've found the release button but I'm afraid to push it. :( Will I feel it or hear a sound when it opens? It's so good to be 'traveling where others have gone before'! I got a practice pump on a key ring, great conversation starter. I could post a picture on Facebook, 'have you ever used one of these'? Maybe not. :ugeek:
The journey continues.
Last edited by Donnie1954 on Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:04 pm

Day 13. Home for 2 wonderful 'clothes free' days. :lol: I know it's only two weeks tomorrow, but my dick still is very tender to touch, along shaft and at the head. Is this PFTC. I can feel the ends of the tubes, still very hard, at the underside of the head. :shock: I asked the Dr. how his other implant patients were doing now. He said, "I don't know. How are you? I always wanted to do an implant." :o Just kidding, he does about 6 to 8 a month. Guys remember when you could take a pee and them shake him off and put him back in your pants. Standing at the urinal. Well right now , that isn't happening. I can't shake him at all and I have to drop my drawers just to situate him to a somewhat comfortable position. Aren't you supposed to seek medical attention for an erection lasting more than 4 hours? :( . Please, I just want my little flaccid dick back. (only temporary ) Is that too much to ask? You can have too much of a good thing. :lol: Unless you never go out in public. Stay well, my bionic friends.
Last edited by Donnie1954 on Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:55 pm

Prepped for surgery. I had an infra pubic installation, but the prep shaved me from 3'' above my navel and down. I'm surprised they didn't just shave my entire chest. Anyone else have a similar experience? Maybe they got paid by the inch. :roll:
Last edited by Donnie1954 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:19 am

Two weeks since surgery. :D,
I am in no pain except still tender, but not as much, at head. I told my wife Dr. has kept me with a useable erection so WTH, I'm gonna try it out. My Dr. never said, "No intercourse". I like the F word better. I rather say, "Baby lets F," she prefers, 'making love'. Whatever, the F word is so macho. :geek: Semantics aside, I could be pleasuring be myself daily, :roll: but I haven't yet. She's even given me permission. Who are you and what have you done to my 'prim and proper wife? She is as excited about my new toy as I am. :D Sex anytime, again, after all these years. She likes trying to feel my pump. A real turn on and a semi rigid dick. Why not. (censored details forth 'coming'. :o .
The journey continues.
Last edited by Donnie1954 on Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:16 am

Report. Sex possible w/a semi-erection. No, as wife is very tight, but first orgasm was OMG incredible. Oh well I tried. She's used to my much fatter and longer dick 8-) I promised her that in 4 to 6 weeks It would be great again. She expects to be romanced (dinner and chick flick ) on the big test drive! ;) I'll try to get appt. with rep. today. Two messages but no returned phone call. :x No complaint from missus. I took care of business. ;) .Talked to Dr's nurse today. She said semi-erection left that way to making cycling easier and less painful. ;) . So I'll deal with the discomfort. Hope to get appt. next week to learn how my new toy works. :D Later, my bionic bros, sleep well. :roll:
Last edited by Donnie1954 on Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:44 pm

Day 15.
One more wonderful day before I have to stuff this stiffie into a pair of pants. :x Today I am enjoying the freedom of letting 'big boy' stick out of my boxers. I tell my wife it's a reminder of things to come. She said it reminds her of what she can't have! :x No meds and no swelling, however still tender to touch. I hope to hear from Dr's nurse about an appt SOON. Sleeping in any position and getting use to my scrotum's 'new neighbor. :)
Take care gentlemen,
Donnie.
News flash. I have an appointment Monday with the AMS rep.
Hallelujah! :D
Last edited by Donnie1954 on Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Implants”