DD Bryan. My implant journey .

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Donnie1954

Re: DD Bryan. My implant journey .

Postby Donnie1954 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:46 am

Day 10. First day at work. First half.
Getting used to a bigger dick isn't so difficult . ;) Getting used to a much stiffer dick (that longs (pun intended) to be free) crammed inside my underwear, isn't so easy. I'll probably take a lot of 'breaks' today just to set him free. :? Any position, up (can't bend over), down (better, but terrible for driving) or to the side (preferred, but more noticeable) is going to present a challenge. I'd stay home but we gotta eat. :lol: At 3:30 I'll be driving home covered with a towel. Hope I don't get stopped. 'Hard' to explain this to an officer. :( Will report later this evening after work. Have a great day,
Last edited by Donnie1954 on Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Jimbruski

Postby Jimbruski » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:24 pm

Rev. Donnie,

Sounds like you are getting used to your new toy. Just where and how to take it places seems to be the problem :lol: Thanks for the update and the humor.

It'll be interesting to hear where the new most comfortable position will be.

Good luck and keep smiling,

Jimbruski
Implant December 1, 2016; AMS 700 CX 18cm x 12 mm +3.5 cm rte. 69 years old, married 43 years.
ED for 8 years, Peyronies for 3 years.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:14 pm

Day 10. Home from work.
Day not too bad. Still tender and some discomfort. I opted for side placement (some smiles but no stares) ;) Low rise briefs still to confining. I'll wear my son's whitey tighties for a while. I'm still swollen (infra pubic surgery) so I went up from 36'' to 38'' in pants and shorts (company issue). Still itching on black and blue balls. :x I'll take baby powder to work. Kept my pants on but unbuckled them on the drive home. :P I hope each day is less tender than the previous one. The journey continues.
Last edited by Donnie1954 on Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:30 am

Day 11. Before work..
Now I remember the worst thing about going back to work, getting up at 4:30 am. I used to sleep till 10 or 11. :| The best thing is being home by 4. Then back to bed, usually alone, but not for long, by 9:30pm. Setting my dick free at home yesterday was better than ice cream. :P It felt so good to be free. I'm having anxiety issues knowing he'll be confined again all day. :x Before the implant, I would tug on my flaccid little buddy just to make him look bigger. That's not necessary now. I just look down and it's 'hello big fella'. Never dreamed I'd be saying that. :D I'm praying today will be more comfortable than yesterday. Using lots of baby powder and larger clothes today. We will see.
Later.
Last edited by Donnie1954 on Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:34 am

Rev. Donnie,

Glad you have a big boy for your friend now. I have a fairly small member. Now mine is not all withdrawn like a turtle, but it's certainly not as large as it is when erect. I have a feeling this means when it comes time to cycle, that i may be dealing with some pain and discomfort as I stretch out lengthwise.

I will follow your thread here like you are following mine.

Rev. JB
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:05 pm

Day 11. After work.
Not to bad. Mostly itching and adjusting. Used baby powder all day. Bending over to pick anything off the floor, "Big boy" reminds me he's there so I can't bend over. :cry: Bionic bros, please tell me that once I start pumping, I'll be able to make him less stiff. Or is this a permanent result of the implant. I'm a good 5 inches and with lube, penetration is possible (I think). :? I may never wear scrubs or speedos again. (I never wore speedos. Wife said "No way, your not gonna show 'everything' you got". Too late.) :lol: The main discomfort is this constant partial erection. (Unless I'm nude) Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Your bionic bro.

Donnie.
Last edited by Donnie1954 on Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

David_R

Postby David_R » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:33 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:Bionic bros, please tell me that once I start pumping, I'll be able to make him less stiff. Or is this a permanent result of the implant.

I hope everyone knows about "growers" and "show-ers": growers double or more when going from soft to hard, while show-ers are usually larger when soft and they don't change all that much in length when going from soft to hard. I used to be a grower, but with the implant I am now a show-er. When I first saw my penis deflated after healing from the implant insertion, it looked so different that I asked the doctor (jokingly) if he had done a penis transplant. (His answer to me was that since he was the only other male in the room, it wasn't a transplant.) :lol:

With my implant, my current flaccid/uninflated size is 75% larger than before my prostatectomy in 2000, and it is just 1" shorter than the erect/inflated size -- and everything looks completely normal soft or hard. My understanding is that most (or even almost all) men are show-ers after an implant is inserted. Do I mind being a show-er now? No, I do not. ;)
Last edited by David_R on Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:00 pm

Thanks David,
Will I always be this stiff or when I start cycling be able to drain more. I feel the pump and I think the release button. Is it easier to operate when you're pumped up. PS. I like being a show-er. :) Before implant a grow-er.
Last edited by Donnie1954 on Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

David_R

Postby David_R » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:25 pm

Donnie, you asked if it will always be this stiff. Mine is not stiff. When uninflated it looks completely normal in the locker room. (It does not look like a semi.)

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:16 am

Day 12. Before work.
Thanks David,
I thing Dr. may be keeping me at 'half staff' until I start cycling. Still waiting for Rep. to set up appointment. :shock: It's good to know it won't always be this stiff. Hard, long and stiff for intercourse and playing around is great, but not all the time! To much of a good thing since with ED it was, 'Its Dead Jim' (star trek). :geek: I'd pull him out to make him look good. No longer necessary. I'm trying today with no meds. unless absolutely necessary. ;) Still some bruising and tenderness but overall OK. Will report after work.
Bionic bro.
Last edited by Donnie1954 on Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “Implants”