DD Bryan. My implant journey .

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Donnie1954

Re: DD Bryan. My implant journey .

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:37 am

Day 16. Back to work.
Remember that comment about saving my first orgasm with an implant for my 'first test run' with my wife. Well it ain't happening (2 times so far with OMG orgasms) :roll: It's 'hard' to keep my hand off this available stiffie that NEVER goes down. I'd show you a picture (pretty impressive) but my wife won't let me. :roll: Great around the house in boxers or a towel (sometimes all day!) :o . Once I begin cycling, Monday (please God please), I'll have an erection on demand. Not all the time! :x . Well, I'm getting ready to stuff my, still tender, penis into an uncomfortably confining pair of pants for 8 enduring (yes. It's that bad) hours. :x . Will report at end of day. I hope I made you smile. :) , Donnie
Last edited by Donnie1954 on Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:29 pm

Gees,

I can't imagine an all day erection, much less two weeks. Mine is one week old and is still tender. Wouldn't want to be tugging on it right now!!
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:50 pm

Day 16. Home at last. Took a 'break' every hour to free 'stiffie' and apologise to him. ;) We all know that dicks are very sensitive. ;) Overall day was good except drive home. Penis is still tender since surgery but swelling and bruising gone. Pump hangs at bottom of scrotum and release button easy to find. Can't wait to try this toy out. Monday can't come too soon! 8-) .
Live 'long' and prosper,
Last edited by Donnie1954 on Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:01 am

17 days since surgery,
Well except for a larger (and heavier) ball sack and still tender penis, there were no complications from surgery (thank you Jesus). Pubic incision is healing well and hair growing back no longer itches. Yea. :D Still tender at head mostly at implant on underside (still hard at tips from partial inflation).
5 more day to endure, uh enjoy (think positive) this stiffie. ;) For 10+ years I never had morning wood. Now it's a tree all day. :lol:
Later, my bionic brothers,
Chief Sticks Out a Lot
Last edited by Donnie1954 on Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:14 pm

You have a great sense of humor for a Baptist!! :lol:

That's coming from a Methodist, so pay no attention.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:23 pm

Rev. JB and bros,
More Bapti-Costal than your typical Baptist minister. I knew a pastor, who, I would swear, took a shower with a tie on. :D I hate ties. Doing good, I could try to deflate myself, but I'm a coward, so far. I'm not ready to pump it up myself, but deflate? Maybe :roll: After having a dead dick for all these years, it's nice grabbing and 'massaging' this 'ever ready' appendage. :?
What? Sue me I'm all man ;) .Hope I'll start pumping and deflating on Monday. After pumping up in the shower, It'll be good to hang the towel while I shave. Can't remember when I could do that! :? Still tender at head and shaft, but not as much. My 'boys' are still getting used to their new roommate. "Get used to it guys. I'm in charge and I ain't going anywhere." :lol: Move over.
Donnie
Last edited by Donnie1954 on Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:21 am

Day 18 (almost 3 weeks)
Dr. office called to remind me about my appt. Monday at 10. (Like I would forget, seriously?) Dental appt. How many guy get excited about dental appts? :shock: But this guy I can't wait to handle my junk and start pumping me up. And I don't even know this guy but I'm sure he has skillful hands and if he's not bad looking, that's a plus. ;) :lol: Seriously. I am excited. Soon I won't need any, pills, injections, or Vacuum pump, to get and keep a rock hard woman pleasin dick. 8-) I'll be 18 forever! (at least part of me will). I'm an organ donor. "Today is your lucky day! You won't believe what this guy donated." Unless of course it's worn out! It probably will be. :roll:
Keep pumping, my brothers
Last edited by Donnie1954 on Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:58 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:Rev. JB and bros,
More Bapti-Costal than your typical Baptist minister. I knew a pastor, who, I would swear, took a shower with a tie on. :D I hate ties. Doing good, I could try to deflate myself, but I'm a coward, so far. I'm not ready to pump it up myself, but deflate? Maybe :roll: After having a dead dick for all these years, it's nice grabbing and 'massaging' this 'ever ready' appendage. :?
What? Sue me I'm all man ;) .Hope I'll start pumping and deflating on Monday. After pumping up in the shower, It'll be good to hang the towel while I shave. Can't remember when I could do that! :? Still tender at head and shaft, but not as much. My 'boys' are still getting used to their new roommate. "Get used to it guys. I'm in charge and I ain't going anywhere." :lol: Move over.
Rev. Donnie

How far out are you? I forget. I'm still pretty sensitive at 10 days, but that is to be expected. The deflation doesn't seem to intimidate me that much. I can feel the little button in there and the instructions say to push for 4 seconds and release. If I want to speed the deflation then I can squeeze the saline out of the cylinders. Pumping up scares me a little more because I wonder if you can over pump? I guess that is what the activation training is all about.

I sent Dr. Kramer a pic today and he says it looks like I'm going well. Did you ever say what doctor did your procedure?

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:51 pm

Rev. JB,
Dr. Edward Kata of Florida Urology Associates did my surgery. Great job. Partial inflation 5 inches. Pumped.Will report after Monday. A hard dick (on demand) is a great dick. Any size. 8-) Check out my new thread 'Wit and Wisdom'.
Later,
Rev. Donnie
Last edited by Donnie1954 on Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jimbruski

Postby Jimbruski » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:22 pm

WIT:

I have suffered with ED for about 7 years and Peyronies for 3 years. When asked by my surgeon which way my Peyronies "bent", I told him "to the left"! He responded by saying "Oh then you must be a Democrat"!! :lol:

WISDOM:

Although I have not received my implant yet, I have selected a doctor, Dr. Lue, from the University of San Francisco. I selected him because he has an outstanding record dealing with ED and Peyronies and has been published many times regarding these issues. He treats every patient with utmost respect, similar to what I have heard about Dr. Kramer. And he has a sense of humor.
Spend the time selecting a good surgeon. You won't regret it!!!
Implant December 1, 2016; AMS 700 CX 18cm x 12 mm +3.5 cm rte. 69 years old, married 43 years.
ED for 8 years, Peyronies for 3 years.

Return to “Implants”