To ableman28

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
merrix

To ableman28

Postby merrix » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:54 am

I got your PM, but I cannot reply. I get an error message saying you have disabled the function of people replying to your PM.

Anyway, regarding my length, in my case it is not about regaining any lost length. My length gain is a true gain. I am bigger now than I ever was in my life.
The 16.5 cm I was right before surgery was as large as I always was. My ED was apparently not bad enough to cause me losing any length.
Dr Eid measured me to 16 cm day before surgery with the stretch test. I didn't get an erection from his injection, only a semi.
He promised 16 cm post implant.
I was slightly shorter at initial inflation at about 2 weeks post op, but started to gain length from there on.
Now I am >17 cm.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

ableman28

Re: To ableman28

Postby ableman28 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:26 pm

Well, thats impressive. I didn't know that an implant could create enough internal pressure to lengthen a penis beyond its "original" size.

But I am pretty sure now that if you get a large enough implant, have historical shortening from peyronie or other scar tissue, that inflating the implant to the max will stretch you out and restore some lost length.

Anyway, way to go and I'm going to see what happens as I continue to post implant inflation protocol and see how much of my original 7.5" can be restored.

Best, Ableman
Implanted by Dr. Eid, July 15, 2016

Jimbruski

Postby Jimbruski » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:49 pm

Ableman,

How significant was your Peyronies? Im facing the same issue?

Jimbruski
Implant December 1, 2016; AMS 700 CX 18cm x 12 mm +3.5 cm rte. 69 years old, married 43 years.
ED for 8 years, Peyronies for 3 years.

ableman28

Postby ableman28 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:11 pm

Jimbruski,

In a word BAD. I had a one inch plus band of scar tissue running across the breadth of my penis about 2/3 of the way down the shaft. Prior to the implant I had to inject a full cc of Quadmix extra strength to get an erection, half on either side of the scar tissue.

Because the scar tissue was bilateral I didn't have any curvature, just lost 1.5" from my original size and had a bottleneck on my penis when erect. The scar tissue was so dense it couldn't be penetrated with the Quadmix needle, it would bend it.

The implant did several things. My width is more uniform and overall I have more girth than before the surgery, but there is still a residual bottleneck appearance. The main thing is that at full inflation there seems to be enough pressure (Coloplast Titan, 22cm, 1cm RTE, to stretch the scar tissue in circumference but most noticeably in length. I felt it pop slightly during the first few weeks I went with the hard as you can as long as you can post implant inflation protocol.

I was max 6.25" ICP and stretch test presurgery. I am now 6.75" post surgery. I was 7.5" before my accident. Just to be clear, I don't think an implant will make someone bigger than they ever were. But, I think in some cases it might provide enough pressure to stretch scar tissue and allow someone to recover lost length.

If I had known how much better things would be with the implant than with ICP, and even pills, I would have done it a decade ago.
Implanted by Dr. Eid, July 15, 2016

Jimbruski

Postby Jimbruski » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:00 am

Ableman,

Thanks for the detailed explanation. I had never heard of Peyronnies that didn't cause curvature but your explanation certainly clears that up. I hope that the implant I get does the same as yours in that it stretches the scar tissue/plaque.
I would like to gain back some of the 1.5" I lost.

Good luck to you and thanks again,

Jimbruski
Implant December 1, 2016; AMS 700 CX 18cm x 12 mm +3.5 cm rte. 69 years old, married 43 years.

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:52 am

Hey Jimbruskie... Try to use a penis stretcher to try to gain back some size before the implant! I think you could only benefit from it

Jimbruski

Postby Jimbruski » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:02 am

Thanks Pfracture,

I'm currently using a VED.

Jimbruski

Return to “Implants”