Causes??

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Vagabond127

Causes??

Postby Vagabond127 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:42 pm

This is a topic that has probably been covered...regarding causes of ed. BUT it seems most guys suffer from venous leak. I do not. In fact, I'm puzzled. Could years of high blood pressure and high cholesterol cause ed?
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

hard drive

Re: Causes??

Postby hard drive » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:11 pm

In a word, yes. The causes of ED are many, and those are amongst the known common causes.
harddrive

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:19 pm

Thanks hard drive. I really appreciate it.
6-length 4.5-girth.

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:10 am

Your posts are dubious vagabond..... And this one tops the list. Posting stuff which has been posted a million times, and now you come up with this. I can't even ...

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:46 am

PFracture. The time that it took you to reply to my dubious post you could have silently moved on and not berate people with learning disabilities.
6-length 4.5-girth.

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:54 pm

No i could not, because to me you are just polluting the forum, with threads that like it was said, were answered a lot of times. And you still think you are right on this. We actually don't have, but if we did have a moderation team they would correct issues like this and sort it into a proper thread of it's own, which if you'd ask me, i would be fine with it.

Have you even considered what i said, your you are that egocentric to think about it?

Anonymous 3

Postby Anonymous 3 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:33 pm

Vagabond127 wrote:This is a topic that has probably been covered...regarding causes of ed. BUT it seems most guys suffer from venous leak. I do not. In fact, I'm puzzled. Could years of high blood pressure and high cholesterol cause ed?

None of my docs even bothered exploring the cause of my ED. It just was, and in the end it doesn't really matter what the cause is. All the current solutions will work or not, regardless of the cause. My implant is the final cure and what a relief.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:44 pm

Watsup wrote:
Vagabond127 wrote:This is a topic that has probably been covered...regarding causes of ed. BUT it seems most guys suffer from venous leak. I do not. In fact, I'm puzzled. Could years of high blood pressure and high cholesterol cause ed?

None of my docs even bothered exploring the cause of my ED. It just was, and in the end it doesn't really matter what the cause is. All the current solutions will work or not, regardless of the cause. My implant is the final cure and what a relief.

Exactly - you could chase a diagnosis for years and still not learn anything useful. Better just to explore solutions and see what works.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:05 pm

dg_moore. A new, productive way to look at things. Thanks.
6-length 4.5-girth.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:28 pm

Vagabond127 wrote:dg_moore. A new, productive way to look at things. Thanks.

Nothing new about it. Lots of docs agree - there are treatments available, and it makes more sense to spend time exploring them than to waste time chasing down diagnostic rabbit holes that will ultimately lead to - get ready - exploring the available treatments.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Return to “Implants”