LIPO

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Vagabond127

LIPO

Postby Vagabond127 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:38 pm

Sorry guys but this is kinda related to ed at least psychological ed. I am seriously considering having lipo done just above my dick to get rid of some fat there. I'm also considering having my scrotom reduced. All to make my dick appear bigger. Does anyone have experience with this?

THANKS!
L
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

Lost Sheep

Re: LIPO

Postby Lost Sheep » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:32 pm

Liposuction is not particularly dangerous, but the recovery is a bit of inconvenience. Do some research.

Scrotum surgery is a bit more risky, as it is getting closer to organs that have functions, unlike fat layers.

Far safer than either of these is severe caloric restriction and exercise. This is a bit more of inconvenience than either of the above options, but is a LOT cheaper and yields many other benefits as well. Of course, if you have other factors (thyroid problems, for instance) that would preclude the exercise and diet approach, that would be another story.

Reducing abdominal fat nu z"natural" means is EXTREMELY hard for most of us. But worth looking into.

Good Luck.

Lost Sheep (BMI 27, used to be over 30, and that took a long time, but was not terribly inconvenient, as I took it slow.)
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Vagabond127

Re: LIPO

Postby Vagabond127 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:12 pm

Hopefully you'll be an inspiration for me. THANKS!!
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

Return to “Implants”