Dicks & Implants

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Vagabond127

Dicks & Implants

Postby Vagabond127 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:37 am

I'd like to get an idea of how satisfied everyone is with their implants and what size dick you have. I'm looking for a pattern. Some guys are afraid to say but it is anonymous. I'm 5 3/4 pushing 6 inches..I'm having some other stuff done to my scrotum which Will make my dick appear SLIGHTLY bigger. I'm looking for a correlation between size and satisfaction.

THANKS!
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

dirtman1993

Re: Dicks & Implants

Postby dirtman1993 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:35 am

So many guys feel bad if they have a normal size 4.5" up to about 6" and want bigger. From what I read women have the most sensation at about 3" and men who had large cocks 6.5" and up may be causing women pain. So guys don't care as they just want large cocks to make themselves feel more manly. It isn't how long your cock is but how you can use it. When I was younger I could feel the head of my cock hitting an area deep inside my first wife and was about 6 1/2" and it bothered her at times. Me, I thought it was great. As I am much older now I realize just how unimportant size is. Years and surgery have left me with a 5.5" cock and one thing I love, it works very well.

Flaccid I appear to be maybe 3" and I'm what they call a "Grower" in that I grown to 5.5" or more. Women won't choke on it when deep throating or hurt when inside.

Can't ask for more
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:25 am

4.75" (top...pushed up against the tubes) 5" (bottom....pushed against the balls)......flaccid, because I'm too lazy to pump up to answer this question again, but also because I measure about the same flaccid or pumped....

95% happy with my implant (Titan).....when I'm actually fucking I might be 300% happy with it.

Don't obsess over size. However big my "young" dick was (6"ish)....it didn't work anymore.... NOW I CAN FUCK!!!!!

Get the point? Make the leap,hurt,cry,worry, heal.....go out fucking.....good luck!!!!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:18 am

Thanks guys! You've really opened my eyes. I keep wishing for a 6 1/4 to 7 inch dick. I'll probably end up with 6.
6-length 4.5-girth.

FlaDon

Postby FlaDon » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:40 am

I obsessed about size most of my life, being 'under-endowed' I was painfully shy about being seen, even in medical situations. When I was younger, it was about 5.5" hard, but almost nothing soft. Therefore, I was a "grower" too, but still...it seemed like EVERYONE I saw was bigger that I was. Hated communal showers in gym class, hated the prospect of a genital exam during a physical, etc. etc. Even after reading all the studies that state that the average size erect penis is 5.3", I still couldn't believe it. Now, after 4 surgeries for testicular pain and then the implant surgery, I'm a lot more accepting of my size. It is what it is, and now, with the implant, works better than ever. Never could I have an erection for as long as I wanted, not even in my youth. So, fully erect, I'm about 5.25" and perfectly fine with it being that size. So if you end up with a 6"-er, you'll still be above average, and plenty large enough to please almost any partner.
63, Central Florida area, ED for two years. Implanted with Coloplast Titan Touch (22 cm w/ no RTE's) March 23, 2015 in Daytona Beach by Dr. Martin Dineen.

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:24 am

FlaDon-I feel your pain. Right now I'm 5. Dr. Stretched it to 5 3/4 hoping to push it to 6. I'm 47. The older I get the less I worry about size. But I still look at it in the mirror to stretch it out for size. Getting surgery next year.
6-length 4.5-girth.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:26 am

FlaDon wrote:I obsessed about size most of my life, being 'under-endowed' I was painfully shy about being seen, even in medical situations. When I was younger, it was about 5.5" hard, but almost nothing soft. Therefore, I was a "grower" too, but still...it seemed like EVERYONE I saw was bigger that I was. Hated communal showers in gym class, hated the prospect of a genital exam during a physical, etc. etc. Even after reading all the studies that state that the average size erect penis is 5.3", I still couldn't believe it. Now, after 4 surgeries for testicular pain and then the implant surgery, I'm a lot more accepting of my size. It is what it is, and now, with the implant, works better than ever. Never could I have an erection for as long as I wanted, not even in my youth. So, fully erect, I'm about 5.25" and perfectly fine with it being that size. So if you end up with a 6"-er, you'll still be above average, and plenty large enough to please almost any partner.

Interesting, Don. I too am on the small size, but I never really thought anything about it. I just figured that we're all endowed differently and it really doesn't matter. My father was also on the small side, so my size always seemed perfectly natural to me. I do wonder where such different viewpoints originate, and how some people can be strongly affected by something that other people don't care about at all. Just part of the human condition, I guess.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

DonBecker54

Postby DonBecker54 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:26 pm

I've posted my complaint before. After being 6 1/2" for decades, I'm now 4"+ after surgery. I know it doesn't make a difference, and may actually be preferred by many women. It's still a big emotional and psychological adjustment.

Women may prefer smaller penises for intercourse, but from what I've gleaned from remarks from many, they like larger ones for oral.
Butchered by Dr. Douglas Milam, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, in January 2016. Lost 2" Before After

Electrician

Postby Electrician » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:28 am

After surgery I had 5.5 inches, and hard as a rock. I'm 8mos post op And even the wife mentioned
The other day that the best thing about my inplant was that It's hard and ready when we need it with out fail and last as long as she what's it to and then some. Having 6.5 that's hit or miss or just a wet noodle ,loosing 1 inch was a small price to pay to have and erections that last for days weeks ,how ever long you can take it .This inplant will wear you out lost 10 pounds so far lol .enjoy and happy pumping.
Implanted 01/2016,AMS Cx at 56 had Ed for years ,On the pills (18yr) and injection (5yrs) married 37 years .Hope to use this inplant for years to come.

Anonymous 3

Postby Anonymous 3 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:15 pm

Small and happy.

Return to “Implants”