Decision Time

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
FlaDon

Re: Decision Time

Postby FlaDon » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:40 pm

bummedout wrote:Interesting..... so the thing doesn't rub up against your testicles or anything. Does it ever feel like you're gonna' squash your testicles when you lay down in a certain way, or anything like that?

Nope, not at all for me. I don't have "low-hangers" anyway, so it's not a problem. My testicles never got low enough to squash between my legs when I laid down. And I don't really feel the pump rubbing against testicles. It's there when I need to grab it to pump it up, but otherwise, it's just there. I can 'search' around in the sac and find the tubing, but if I didn't try to locate it, I wouldn't know the tubing was there.
63, Central Florida area, ED for two years. Implanted with Coloplast Titan Touch (22 cm w/ no RTE's) March 23, 2015 in Daytona Beach by Dr. Martin Dineen.

Donnie1954

Re: Decision Time

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:46 pm

I can feel the pump and the release button, I think. Does release pop up making it easier to find? I should see rep soon, I hope. And start playing with my new toy.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Return to “Implants”