About to join the BIONIC world

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
antelope

Re: About to join the BIONIC world

Postby antelope » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:43 am

Another great update! Good for you, Hock. Thanks for the inspiration.
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

hockey

Postby hockey » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:38 am

This is the latest and greatest update from me.
Saw my doctor on Monday 10/17.
To use his words: "It looks great!" " You are good to go and ready to launch."
"Go have some fun." I have been taking him at his word.
Than I told him my wife couldn't wait and I cheated by several days.
After he quit laughing he gave me a pat on the back and commented that
most guys don't wait. My doctor can be very funny. He is just a great guy.

I want to take a moment to direct my comments to all you guys that have been depressed
or overly concerned about your ED. Swallow your pride now. Seek the help you need.
I can not thank FT enough for giving me the courage to do just that. My dear wife is like a kid in a candy store for the first time. I know sex was good way back when but this new wood has been a life saver for me and her. She can not keep her hands off of it. Things happened in what I think now was record time. First meeting with my doctor in May to ask for help, a couple of simple tests, surgery on 9/2. Rejoining a happy married life 10/7.
I experienced minimal pain and discomfort. I feel so foolish for suffering and putting my wife through all the years of depression and feeling like a failure. It just doesn't need to be.
The first step is to admit you need some help. The second step is to make the appointment. The rest is a cake walk and one you will never regret. Best of luck to you and God Bless you and give you the strength and courage to seek the help.
67 yr's young. Loving wife and 4 children 7 grandchildren. Type II diabetic for 9 years. Could retire but love my job and the people I work for. Pills, Pumps & Injections all failed. Implanted on 9/2/11. I am now "Bionic":)

antelope

Postby antelope » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:08 pm

Well said, Hockey! You are an inspiration. Now go have a great weekend with your new toy.

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Return to “Implants”