jackpTenn - Passed Away

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
hard drive

jackpTenn - Passed Away

Postby hard drive » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:26 pm

For those of you who have been on this board for a long time you may remember jackpTenn (Jack Pinner). Jack has a well documented history here and on his own Penile Implant help blog.

Jack was a wealth of knowledge and experience and helped many people. Jack helped me personally when I was at my wits end with a failing 9th implant. He was personal friends with Dr. Douglass Milam and reached out to him on my behalf on his own. Dr. Milam contacted me personally and cut through all the VA red tape very quickly. In no time at all, Dr. Milam completely revamped my previously botched surgeries to include repair of my suspensory ligament. I've been overjoyed with my final results. Thank you Jack, and thank you Dr. Milam.

Jack passed on April 19, 2016 (my oldest son's 31st birthday) Jack was an asset to this community and to mankind in general. Never has a kinder and more compassionate man walked this earth.

R.I.P. Jack... You are missed and never forgotten. I love you like a brother as do many others.
harddrive

Wooderson

Re: jackpTenn - Passed Away

Postby Wooderson » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:41 pm

He was a good man. Super-helpful and responsive to men at their most vulnerable and in need (like me). We only corresponded maybe a half dozen times in the Spring of '14 but it made a lasting impact. He helped steer me in the right direction and out of the black hole I thought would consume me. It was only in one of our later emails I learned he was battling cancer when he apologized for not responding sooner due to chemo treatments. My heart goes out to his loved ones. He will be missed.

billylee

Postby billylee » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:14 pm

Hard Drive,
Thank you so much for the post, I was not aware of Jack's passing. I have not the words to say here that would do justice to the kindness, advice, and friendship received from Jack. He suggested me to Dr. Milam, whose office then suggested Dr. Morey, due to scheduling conflicts. We shared so much personal information.....I am so saddened. I suggest this one man could have helped more men considering and/or having an implant, than any other non-professional individual. May God comfort family and friends. Such a loss for "this community".
72, ED & PE worsened with age, TURP 2008, Prostrate 1.71, T-559,
Coloplast Titan OTR 21 cm (20+1 cm rear tip extender) on 3/11/2014 by Dr. Allan Morey UT-SW Medical/Dallas

MARKOS2018

Postby MARKOS2018 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:58 pm

May he RIP

Jack had offered his help and his experience at the onset of my problems with peyronies and the implant. He helped a lot of men who were struggling with ED. He will be missed by all who knew him.

Mike
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

MARKOS2018

Postby MARKOS2018 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:33 am

Hard Drive

Went back to the Peyronies Forum and saw this post that shows Jack the Man! Want to share his reaching out to everyone who has suffered ED:

Hi Mike

"I used to travel NY, NJ and New England for my dad's company until 1971. He build custom Ambulances for the Fire Departments and Rescue Squads of that area. For a southern boy I found a lot of nice people there.

I may go back and look at FT sometime. I know several men that post there. I also from time to time get a PM from someone. Any place you can find reliable information is good.

Question I do have is: If i have corpora fibrosis on both sides of the shaft, does this mean that I will never regain the erectile tissue back? I couldn't be using Trimix because that wouldn't do anything either for the cavernosa?
It is true that if you have corporal fibrosis on either or both sides of the shaft you will never regain the erectile tissue back, sorry. Trimix or anyother injection into the penis will only make the corporal fibrosis worse.

Yes, this is a journey. I am glad I am able to help others. It does my heart good when I hear a man say he has had his sexual function restored.

Your wife sounds like a fine lady. I know somewhat the stress she is under. We cared for my mother in law the last few years of her life. I hope some of her brothers and sisters give her a break. "

Gods Speed

Jack

Mike
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

Return to “Implants”