partilly inflated after surgery question

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
olerunner

partilly inflated after surgery question

Postby olerunner » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:43 pm

Hello friends,

I am post surgery 3 weeks ago and he left me partially inflated. I see him in another 3 weeks for my first inflation/deflation instruction. My question is this, my partially inflation is about 2 inches short of my "stretch length" prior to my surgery. Will I get those 2 inches back when I do my first inflation in 3 weeks? I sure home my full inflation length is not what my partial inflation length is now, do I have lost 2 inches. Would appreciate some feedback as what to expect. Thanks for everyone's help!

hardernharder

Re: partilly inflated after surgery question

Postby hardernharder » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:27 pm

Hi,
It is very hard to say at this early stage of your recovery.
Try to relax and recover, once you start inflating, you will know more about the size. It takes time before you get your full length back, and you have to inflate your device regularly to minimise the encapsulation of the device. If the implant tips are touching your glans, you are on the right track.
Relax,

David_R

Postby David_R » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:26 pm

"Partially inflated" is like a "semi erection." Similar, but not the same.

RugbyDave

Postby RugbyDave » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:19 am

Like others have said. Give it time and as things settle it will give you more of an idea.

Dave
Diagnosed at 49 with PC - Biopsy Gleason 3+4=7
Radical Prostatectomy 14/07/08 - PSA now undetectable
ED since op
Implanted with AMS 700LGX - 26/07/13 @ UCLH London
http://rugbydave.blogspot.co.uk

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:58 am

NO, you will have to work to recover previous size but that is half the fun. I am 6 months post and still not back yet. One person here said it took him 2 yrs but during those years it works and works very well. Your ladies will enjoy the fact you can get it up and keep it up longer then she can go. Try to inflate twice a day and I leave mine inflated for up to an hour. Dr. Kramer told me to inflate twice a day for about 10 to 15 minutes but II try to work through the burn (stretching) I get like when lifting weights. You can get back to what you had before depending on implant type. Some will expend to fill area you had before and others are already large but may not expand as much.

Starting Monday I will be pumping more then I have so to increase size again as the burn has not been as strong as before. I only have to pump 10 to 15 time to inflate so I count myself lucky. I will be increasing to 15 to 20 to push the size and continue stretching for length/girth.

Good luck and follow doctors advice. My biggest problem was locating release and Dr. Kramer really helped with that.
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

woodturner

Postby woodturner » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:44 pm

It takes considerably longer than 6 weeks to recover your size.
Keep in mind, if you had ED for a long time and did not do any penile rehab, then you will loose some length caused by atrophy.
If you were doing the penile rehab then you should get it all back.
It took me about 18 months to get back to my pre-ED size. However, during that 18 months it worked extremely well.
Total ED since a 6/2010 RPA. Pills and injections didn't work. 2nd revision with a Coloplast Titan (24CM w & 2CM RTEs)on 12/15/2022. 68 years old

Return to “Implants”