Sensitive Balls

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Vagabond127

Sensitive Balls

Postby Vagabond127 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:34 pm

Hello again. Vagabond127 here.

Just curious if anyone has noticed that there balls became more sensitive after insertion of the pump?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

Anonymous 3

Re: Sensitive Balls

Postby Anonymous 3 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:49 pm

How long ago was your surgery? After 15 months mine are not any more sensitive than before surgery, except when the pump gets away from me, shoots sideways and smacks the closest one it can find :lol:

David_R

Postby David_R » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:20 pm

My balls feel the same as before my implant was inserted.

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:06 am

Thanks for the information
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:03 am

Since the original question seems to have been answered (leaving open the option for more input), I have an adjunct question.

My scrotum is small enough that it has little room for its current contents (two testicles only). I doubt if there is ROOM enough for a valve and pump. Is that a potential problem?

Lost Sheep Expecting to meet and interview my urologist for the forst time on August 10, 2016
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Anonymous 3

Postby Anonymous 3 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:25 am

Lost Sheep wrote:Since the original question seems to have been answered (leaving open the option for more input), I have an adjunct question.

My scrotum is small enough that it has little room for its current contents (two testicles only). I doubt if there is ROOM enough for a valve and pump. Is that a potential problem?

Lost Sheep Expecting to meet and interview my urologist for the forst time on August 10, 2016

I have the same situation as you. It was a bit of a challenge for my surgeon to fit in the pump/valve assembly but he did it. It sits up quite high on the underside of my penis but it all functions properly and causes me no problems. I don't feel it at all unless I am using it and quite forget about it when busy with daily activities.

RelievedofED1

Postby RelievedofED1 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:08 am

Lost Sheep wrote:Since the original question seems to have been answered (leaving open the option for more input), I have an adjunct question.

Within a few months my balls seemed to be at piece with the new roommate. I was concerned about space before the. Surgery as I was almost always high and tight with what appeared to be a just big enough for two scrotum. That said there is no issue with the pump there now as the scrotum is pretty stretchy. Good questions though.
66 year old with ED intermittently for years and consistently for the 2 years before implant. Tried everything. AMS CX 21cm+1 cm RTEs Dr Kramer 4/29/2015.
Revision 5/3/2021 AMS CX 700 21cm+2 cm RTEs.
Revision 2022 Titan XL 24 cm no RTEs.

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:12 am

Sensitivity left about 3 months after surgery and I too have a smaller area for pump when cold, When scrotum is warm, no problem. I have learned to pump up when cold but deflating takes a little more care to locate button to release. Just inflated and will deflate as I continue to do so every day as directed by my doctor. I continue to recover my girth and length.
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:22 am

My first (incompetent liar) implant surgeon installed a too big Titan with a too big pump/release mechanism (among other mistakes). Dr. Perito replaced it all with a smaller Titan (small Titan, nyuck,nyuck) and a smaller pump/release mechanism. 2.25 years later, all is well. After both implants, I had "stabbing" pains in my balls, though they lasted months the first time and only a few weeks the second time. I do have a little less sensation in my dick and love having my balls sucked.

Thank you Dr Perito! !!!!

And good luck Vagabond. ...
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Return to “Implants”