I am 63 Panhead

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Boulder

Re: I am 63 Panhead

Postby Boulder » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:00 am

PM me.

RelievedofED1

Postby RelievedofED1 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:58 am

Great to hear from someone who has had both implants and multiple docs. I wondered what it would be like to have gotten the Titan as it says it expands more though stiffer when deflated. A plus with a minus. As all likely know from my past posts I have the AMS CX and had Dr Kramer. The Univ of MD hospital is an older hospital with newer sections added on. I am surprised that you had the feeling it was dirty annd that the people were pulled in off the street. As a doc myself I look at the facilities and worry about the staff. Though the waiting room appeared in need of a renovation the hospital appeared very clean to me. The staff from the driver of the courtesy van that bought my wife and I to and from the hospital to the receptionists and definitely the OR and recovery staff were all professionals. Everything appeared very clean. Dr Kramer was unbelievably communicative before seeing me the first time, after the surgery when he gave me post op instructions verbally and written, and since the surgery calling and emailing me as appropriate. And I live 250 miles away.

I can't comment on the AMS versus Titan difference. I can say that the AMS CX I have is harder than any normal erection I have ever had requiring me to deflate a little for max comfort during sex. Never slips out. I also have gotten back to within a quarter inch of my pre surgery girth of 5.5 inches and length of 7.25 inches. Maybe the Titan would get me the 1/4 inch back or maybe time but my wife who is petite is actually happier with my current size and ecstatic with the fact I am hard as long as needed. My dimensions with the AMS CX are hard to complain about and should fit the needs of most guys. The pump hasn't gotten in the way of pedal bike riding. I don't have the Harley anymore so can't comment on that. Tight tight jeans can make me aware of the pump at times if driving long distances but that is rare.

Not arguing with any of your experiences as they are what they are which is too bad as you have been through a great deal to get where you are. I just want to weigh in with my very positive experience with the AMS CX, Univ of MD hospital and most of all Dr Kramer who was and continues to be great to work with.

Thanks for sharing.
66 year old with ED intermittently for years and consistently for the 2 years before implant. Tried everything. AMS CX 21cm+1 cm RTEs Dr Kramer 4/29/2015.
Revision 5/3/2021 AMS CX 700 21cm+2 cm RTEs.
Revision 2022 Titan XL 24 cm no RTEs.

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:20 pm

Dr. Kramer did mine and zero problems and my AMS/LGX is as hard as I can accept. I have never had an erection as hard as this and that goes back to being 16 and waking with a hard on. Take maybe 15 pumps for full erection and very hard. Yes I can hang a shirt on it so don't ask that one. Not sure why you had problem but glad it works for you. Dr. Kramer spent as much time with me after surgery as I wanted. Pump in great position, pain after surgery was managed with mostly Motrin and catheter was very easy to remove the following morning. The whole experience was far better then I expected.

When pumped it stands at attention and if I stand up, points at 3 on a clock. Check the photo (after 1st inflate only 5.5" and girth was almost back) and you will see what I mean. Looks like a monument to a great implant. Very glad all has worked out and sorry for all your problems. Be well
Attachments
IMG_0013.jpg
IMG_0013.jpg (24.31 KiB) Viewed 1897 times
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

Boulder

Postby Boulder » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:18 am

I would like to post a pic of my new cock but it says the file is too big? Anyone know how to reduce the size?

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:31 am

Boulder wrote:I would like to post a pic of my new cock but it says the file is too big? Anyone know how to reduce the size?

If you're on a Windows machine, just open the jpg/gif in Paint (mspaint.exe) or whatever graphics/media manipulation app you have, and select resize, then specify a new smaller size.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

RelievedofED1

Postby RelievedofED1 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:47 pm

Boulder wrote:I would like to post a pic of my new cock but it says the file is too big? Anyone know how to reduce the size?

Wow sounds like you had a great result. "Too big" :-)
66 year old with ED intermittently for years and consistently for the 2 years before implant. Tried everything. AMS CX 21cm+1 cm RTEs Dr Kramer 4/29/2015.
Revision 5/3/2021 AMS CX 700 21cm+2 cm RTEs.
Revision 2022 Titan XL 24 cm no RTEs.

Return to “Implants”