Can you palpate your RTE?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
charlesr

Re: Can you palpate your RTE?

Postby charlesr » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:33 pm

Keep working overtime, Lost Sheep! We'll make you rich!
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:00 pm

charlesr wrote:Keep working overtime, Lost Sheep! We'll make you rich!

Well, I am just marking time until my first urologist appointment. After who knows how many years of missing out on good sex, I have finally taken the bull by the horns and making positive steps towards getting "up". So making up for lost time by inventing ideas.

Thanks for the encouragement, charlesr,

Lost Sheep

p.s. see my latest improvement on my rather clumsy first attempt at a self-inflating"Pumpless Inflatable" on that topic of the same name, repeated here for convenience.

Having been advised that combining the two Rear Tip Extenders (RTEs) into a single piece is not doabale, here is an improved design which retains the feature of inflating the penis by simply manipulating the penis (as in foreplay and coitus), thereby emulating a natural, organic erection.

The two RTEs have an articulation with a pump bulb (in red)trapped therein. Sandwiched between the two parts of the RTEs (in gray) which are limited in movement by a (the multicolored section surrounding the pump bulb) flexible non-stretchy sleeve.

The blue tubing connects to the reservoir, also in blue, and the orange is tubing and the inflatable tubes. The valve is still located in the scrotum, but takes up much less space than a valve and pump bulb combination.

The four black arrows on the blue and orange tubes are one-way valves. A pressure relief valve to preclude over-inflation (during enthusiastic sex, because the pumping action does not stop) of the tubes is not shown (for simplicity)

My mind is racing, if not racy.
Sel-inflating dual pumpless.jpg
Sel-inflating dual pumpless.jpg (33.49 KiB) Viewed 936 times

I have just read that the diameter of the RTE is 9mm, which will make for a very small amount of fluid being pumped with each movement of the penis (compressing the articulation in the RTE). Where an erection might be attained with 10-15 compressions of a regular scrotum-located bulb, this design might take 40 or 50 strokes of the penis to achieve full erection. But then, would stroking your partner that many times be all bad?

Lost Sheep
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:53 am

I have seen many drawings of implanted prosthetics and every one of them show the RTE's very close to the surface of the skin of the perineum. This suggested that a rocker switch controlling an inflation/deflation valve might be able to be placed there if it could be protected from accidental activation if one sat on something lumpy or a bicycle seat or the like.

Hence, this topic.

So far, though, the answers on this thread and others, have been negative, despite the seeming clarity of the drawings.

Color me confused.

Lost Sheep

Maybe you should color me lost.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”