My Ongoing Underwear Dilemma

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
charlesr

My Ongoing Underwear Dilemma

Postby charlesr » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:08 pm

I didn't want to hijack David_R's post, as I was going to request some help on his, so I decided to open up a new post.

Does anyone have any additional ideas for a guy with a 4 1/2" flaccid state (a Titan 18cm w/ rte) penis that sticks straight out at 3:00? I know that there are some of you that may be able to relate, but there are times when you move with clothes on and the penis gets crunched. It's not overbearingly painful, but it does have its moments.

I've tried jocks and boxers, with equal (and about the best) results. When I point my penis straight up (I was thinking about the "Balz Out briefs), the tubes buckle in a way that I'm not wild about. My array of porthole briefs, enhancement underwear and about another 30 pair of other styles are now collecting dust.

I'm open for suggestions and I promise that I won't bother you guys with this concern again.
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

palace01

Re: My Ongoing Underwear Dilemma

Postby palace01 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:44 pm

What does your Uro say? Are you sure you are not auto-inflating(like me..)
Age 73
Apr-15-14. RP-Pills, Injections No help. VED(almost old size in tube).
Feb-12-16, Dr Cornell, AMS-CX "18+4" LOTS PROBLEMS!
Jul-6-16 Dr Khera ColoPlast "20+1" Very Unhappy with very short length/width but Dr insists correct

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:47 am

John Sievers is what I like and I only have an AMS/LGX which doesn't stick out as much. I have no problem with penis showing some as for years it didn't. Even flaccid if you look there you can tell something is different. Remember, men check out a women's breast and I know women look at a mans penis to see if you have a bulge. I found at International Underwear and they have a separate pouch for balls/pump and an extended area for penis. Will never go back to regular jockey or boxers as these hold everything in place.

JOHN SIEVERS UNDERWEAR has many different styles and you will like the support.
Last edited by dirtman1993 on Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:51 pm

I'll check for auto-inflation. Does that happen with Titans?

I'll check with John Sievers. Fathers Day is tomorrow!
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

David_R

Postby David_R » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:24 pm

I have no problem with auto-inflation. I wear boxer briefs (growing up I wore tighty-whities like almost everyone did, except old men who wore boxers); then I changed to boxers for a while, and now I enjoy boxer briefs because I like the support it gives The Guys).
Last edited by David_R on Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:37 am

Although I do have a Titan and MINE IS BIGGER (just kidding....when does a guy with a 5" cock get to brag...!!!!). Seriously...

I've had good luck with regular Fruit of the Loom jockeys. I dress up and to the right, so about one oclock. During the day my little weiner wants to work it's way down to about seven oclock....where the first, botched, implant left it. After my revision 26 months ago, i bought some FTL jockeys one size smaller than my regular size, hoping they would keep me a one oclock all day. It didn't make much difference.

I suspect after a while you, as i did, will get "bigger" over the next few months. I seem to remember some two inch post surgery measurements. I think it took nearly a year for all the swelling to totally go down.

Good luck!!!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

jimp444

Postby jimp444 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:52 pm

I tried a bunch of different kinds but liked Under Armour Original Series 3” Boxerjock the best. Great support and reasonably priced.

Now after 3 or so months since implantation, back to good old tighty whities.
64 yr old living in Southeastern, PA. ED for the past 10 yrs. Bionic on April 25. Coloplast Titan OTR.

Return to “Implants”