What will she think? - a womans perspective

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
1023km

Re: What will she think? - a womans perspective

Postby 1023km » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:50 pm

charlesr wrote:Come back 1023km! I personally am sorry for my skepticism. I guess it just seemed like your response was too good to be true. But it really did make my day.

Hi all! So it’s been a few years since I came on here, to be honest I was a little hurt that some of you didn’t believe I was real but this morning I received an email that I’d received a private message and I’m so pleased that I helped some of you by sharing my perspective. We are 27 now and are still very much in love and still enjoying incredible sex thanks to the implant. I did not share details of his surgeon or implant specifics because I’m not trying to advertise getting one, just throw in a little bit of women’s perspective! I think it’s really important that people do what is right for them when it is the right time for them.

I hope over these years that some of you have taken the leap and got an implant and are loving life, and I hope that those of you that havnt have found other solutions that are working really well for you. If you are in a dark place and you feel like there is no hope please just know that it isn’t true, and with the right women (or man if that’s your flavour) by your side you’ll get through this xxx

Katie

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:12 am

This is great to hear women's perspectives! We gain so much in hearing what concerns women.
How many threads are there about what women think about implants and what issues may arise. It's mostly speculation and second hand accounts. To hear directly from a woman is so refreshing.

I think it is particularly valued by single men, especially younger men who are going to be dealing with younger women, who are perhaps more demanding and judgemental. Which is fair enough is suppose. I wander...

Anyway, thankyou!
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

LookingUp

Postby LookingUp » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:01 am

Katie,

Thank you for resurrecting this thread. Women of FT, please post your feelings on the ED journey. Success and failure.

LU
ED 26 years. 1995->Pills->Shots->Implant penoscrotal Implanted Feb2021, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal, 100cc reservoir. Looking forward to revision with a better Doctor.

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:49 pm

I'm divorced and been with several women since my implant. They all loved it for its hardness. They said most men aren't as hard as I was and that they loved the feel when I stroked. Also like that I could go a long time even after Cumming and I could do seconds.

Its my experience that hardness is more important to most older women than size!!

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:57 pm

The May issue of Cosmopolitan had an article by Heather Smothers addressing the issue of E.D. in 20-something men on the dating scene. It was a short article. I heard about it because she asked for volunteers from FrankTalk for interviews.

I consider it a loss that women are not permitted to be members on FrankTalk. But that policy decision was kicked around a bit a while ago.

1023km, I sometimes wonder how your relationship with your man is faring. Has he confided in you yet? Are you still together? PM is you like. I am just curious.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:02 am

Lostsheep, shush! lol
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

trlewis35

Postby trlewis35 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:23 pm

My wife’s opinion, “ your bionic dick is great and I love it. The best part is that it’s soo hard and you (me) can keep going if you cum before me”. That’s my wife’s perspective.
51yo type 1 diabetic 24 years ed issues started at about 45 pills only help a little now I use a vacuum pump to get erect enough for sex married 27 years. Implanted 7-24-19 with AMS 700 MS by Dr. Aaron C. Lentz

David_R

Postby David_R » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:31 pm

+1

Return to “Implants”