What will she think? - a womans perspective

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
danny1553

Re: What will she think? - a womans perspective

Postby danny1553 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:17 pm

Perspective of description indeed resembles of a man’s way of thinking although not necessary the case.
My guess is that the post is written by a transwoman. :!:

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:54 pm

1023km: ALL RIGHT! You made my day again! Your subsequent responses made you believable to us men who sometimes have our doubts. There are those who prey on the sadness of guys in our position.

So - sorry about my doubts and, once again, thanks for a very encouraging post!
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:07 am

Hi guys,
I didn't think the post was fake at all! :) Implants do affect our life or casual relationship partners. My wife is as fascinated with my implant as I am. 8-) She initiates sex more and plays with me more than ever (oral and fondling) and our sex life is 'on fire'. ;) I can give her a rock hard dick anytime (like when we first married 44 years ago) and that 'pumps me up' in more ways than one! :P
Great post,
Rev Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:00 am

You're a lucky man, dd. My wife had zero interest in the implant both before and after I got it. As it turns out, that's all right since due to a stroke I have no interest in it either. An object lesson in why, if you need an implant, you should get it sooner than later - you never know what's around the bend.
Last edited by dg_moore on Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Lost Sheep

Call me gullible if you must

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:27 pm

023km,

I read through the first page of the responses to your post and was quite surprized at the skepticism in the reviews.

I did find your thoughts more frank than many women are willing to be (in print and in person) and, rather than disbelieve, I commend you as a remarkable, forthright woman and appreciate your kindness and willingness to be helpful to the members here in whom you do not have a personal stake.  Your altruism is much appreciated.   And I think your writing style is just fine for the subject matter.

Many (older) men are not accustomed to women comfortable with speaking out (particularly on sexual subjects) and not a few younger men are, too.  So please understand the skepticism.

For myself, I have wondered at the lack of female participation on this site (and others) and wished there were more women present.  So, I thank you sincerely for speaking out and hope you will in the future and also that you will encourage other women (if you know any who might contribute, not just about implants, but the other forms of erectile dysfunction referenced on the board - prostate trouble, Premature Ejaculation, Peyronie's Disease, etc).

I found your sentiments to be in line with some of the sentiments (mostly reported by their male partners) of other women and also in concert with most of the women I have talked to in person about E.D., pills, shots, vacuum devices and implants.

I posted on a couple of dating sites in August 2016 about my E.D. and my intention to get an implant, seeking a woman who would accompany me on this journey (I have been partnerless for some time).  Nearly all of the respondents were kind and willing to help, even if only by moral support and sharing what they knew.  This speaks well of women in general and their willingness to be as frank as you were, if only the man would be forthcoming also.  

A significant number of the respondents were willing to consider helping me with the sexual experimentation, both before and after the operation.  

I thank you again for posting.  Your courage is remarkable.  Your willingness to not return the skepticism with rancor, but with understanding is refreshing.  You are truly remarkable and your boyfriend is fortunate to have you in his life.

Ia anyone wants to see the ad that showed me willing (as you suggested in your original post) to TALK, go to "Plenty of Fish" or POF.com and look at my profile "Lost0Sheep". That ad and susequent conversations showed to me that women do, indeed, speak as frankly as men about sexual subjects. 

Lost Sheep
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:48 pm

Hey Lost Sheep,

I got your profile on POF but didn't see any follow-up conversations. I am not a member, perhaps that is why.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:41 pm

jonbaldbg wrote:Hey Lost Sheep,

I got your profile on POF but didn't see any follow-up conversations. I am not a member, perhaps that is why.

Correct. Only I can see messages to me. My point is that the messages I received as wel as the emails, phone calls and in-person contacts were supportive and many were similar in content and writing/speaking style to the original poster. So the skeptics, I think, were off-mark.

Lost Sheep
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Lenny1965

Postby Lenny1965 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:44 am

I also believe the original poster is legitimate. Why make whoa story up? Very helpful to get female perspective z
Going with AMS in nov 2016. Provider is Coastal Urology Assoc, Brick, NJ, Dr. Kevin T. Gioia

movingon

Postby movingon » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:33 pm

I’m a wife and I’d be happy to share my thoughts, feelings and experiences with you. My husband and I married when I was 18 and he was 19. He is a fine, fine man and I am so blessed. We’ve been married 44 years and have dealt with ED for the last 20 years. He was 43 the first time he didn’t get hard; I didn’t even know that could happen, I thought it was as dependable as the sun coming up every morning. I was wrong.

He’s done all the usual things-pills, injections, VED and it all worked for a while (except the VED, that was a no-go from the beginning) but then the effectiveness would decrease, dosage would increase, it would work again for a while and then it wouldn’t. Last Wednesday Dr. Kramer implanted an AMS LGX and ED is in our past. I didn’t realize how depressing our situation was until Dr. Kramer fixed it!

FrankTalk has been such a valuable resource to both of us. I’m our researcher and I found FrankTalk in 2012. It has been my main source of information through trimix, Peyronie’s, VED, quadmix and finally his implant. Without you guys on this website, I would never have known the questions my husband needed to ask his doctors and I would never have known when those answers were unacceptable. We would never have found Dr. Kramer; I wouldn’t have even known to look for a world class doctor. I am so grateful and if there is anything helpful that I share with you from a woman’s perspective, I would be honored to do so.
63 years old, married almost 44 years, ED for 20 years. AMS LGX 24.5 cm implanted by Dr Kramer on Nov 23, 2016

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:40 pm

movingon wrote:I’m a wife and I’d be happy to share my thoughts, feelings and experiences with you. My husband and I married when I was 18 and he was 19. He is a fine, fine man and I am so blessed. We’ve been married 44 years and have dealt with ED for the last 20 years. He was 43 the first time he didn’t get hard; I didn’t even know that could happen, I thought it was as dependable as the sun coming up every morning. I was wrong.

He’s done all the usual things-pills, injections, VED and it all worked for a while (except the VED, that was a no-go from the beginning) but then the effectiveness would decrease, dosage would increase, it would work again for a while and then it wouldn’t. Last Wednesday Dr. Kramer implanted an AMS LGX and ED is in our past. I didn’t realize how depressing our situation was until Dr. Kramer fixed it!

FrankTalk has been such a valuable resource to both of us. I’m our researcher and I found FrankTalk in 2012. It has been my main source of information through trimix, Peyronie’s, VED, quadmix and finally his implant. Without you guys on this website, I would never have known the questions my husband needed to ask his doctors and I would never have known when those answers were unacceptable. We would never have found Dr. Kramer; I wouldn’t have even known to look for a world class doctor. I am so grateful and if there is anything helpful that I share with you from a woman’s perspective, I would be honored to do so.

Thanks for sharing. Kramer is a great guy!
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Return to “Implants”