What will she think? - a womans perspective

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
charlesr

Re: What will she think? - a womans perspective

Postby charlesr » Tue May 31, 2016 2:01 pm

I think you're right. Too many "guy-brain" thoughts to be legit. That's too bad. I was feeling pretty good about everything, too!

Come on, REAL ladies! We would love to hear some REAL opinions!
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Tue May 31, 2016 2:31 pm

It reminds me of some of the Amazon reviews......."I received a discount on this penile implant for my honest opinion"............probably one of the implant surgeons wrote this.....good for business.....
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

1023km

Postby 1023km » Tue May 31, 2016 3:02 pm

Firstly - Hi again everyone...

I'm quite flattered (and i'm sure my boyfriend will be to) that you think this is a fake...

To clear up your issues:
- KM are initials... sorry if that seems fishy...
- Dr Ralph at UCL completed his revision surgery in April
- I've only ever made one post because I cant really contribute elsewhere on the forum as I don't have a penis so my only contribution is a female perspective

I did this because i genuinely thought it would be helpful to share. I'm sorry that it hasn't had that effect.

1023km

Postby 1023km » Tue May 31, 2016 3:03 pm

Xomanow wrote:It reminds me of some of the Amazon reviews......."I received a discount on this penile implant for my honest opinion"............probably one of the implant surgeons wrote this.....good for business.....

Again, flattered as i dont consider myself to be well versed in marketting... perhaps i should send this on to the manufacturers of Titan implants and get some £££!

1023km

Postby 1023km » Tue May 31, 2016 3:05 pm

Boulder wrote:Thanks it would be nice to hear from more women and their experiences with the bionics.

I completely agree! Although the hostile reception isn't going to have women queuing up to share.

ldnboy

Postby ldnboy » Tue May 31, 2016 3:08 pm

Hi Guys just let you know I own KM... shes my lady were on the phone cracking up at this haha

:P

roninhouston

Postby roninhouston » Tue May 31, 2016 6:25 pm

This was well written and exposed Frank Talk to the women's point of view and what is your real life experiences with an IPP. We need more women like you who can tell a good story and willing to share it with us.

Please note there are many conspiracy theorist on FT. Do not be concerned about those who are negative. Many on FT are here to complain rather than be helped by sharing positive experiences. For some reason they did not have successful results from the IPP, some by their unrealistic expectations. They assume anybody who have successful results are not being truthful. Many more will read your story, benefit and not comment. The negatives always seem to scream the loudest.

The positive is, you wrote it and it will be read by many are they are doing the right thing? What will my partner think of me?

Sorry your partner had to have an IPP at such a young age, but from my experience he did the right thing. My ED problems did not show up until my late fifties and did not have my IPP until I was 69 over ten years later. Wish I had done it earlier.

I commend your partner for encouraging you to share your experiences with the FT group, it was needed and is appreciated.

Thanks for sharing!
Bionic with AMS CX on August 14, 2015. Inflated September 15th by Dr. Robert Cornell.
Was 69 with VL
. Pre-Op VED Protocol Therapy and Post-Op VED Protocol Therapy: Pre-Op length by 6th month.

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Tue May 31, 2016 8:35 pm

It would have helped if you had told us who your bf is and he could corroborate it.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue May 31, 2016 10:39 pm

Throughout the late 70's and 80's I coached political speaking and written press releases. Still consult on those matters from time to time. The constant battle I had was women tended to post long press releases or write long speeches. Men tended to be short. The better educated the man was the shorter, sometimes so short to many details were left out. The only exceptions were the people who seemed compelled to put every detail in the initial release to prevent numerous questions later which is what I tend to do being I spend the majority of my time HAVING to explain everything in detail as the people I deal with are nothing but question asking people. The initial post does appear to be a woman in it's length and lack of detail. More detail would have been helpful but it appears to me that was due to posting without the consult of the the dick implantee at the time it was being posted. I've stated before that the women in our lives often get left out in the discussions. This shit is hard on them too. A woman's perspective of the stress, disappointments, worry, joy and such might be good for us all as we and our floppy little friend are not the only ones affected.
Be well.
Be happy.
Cheers.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

1023km

Postby 1023km » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:25 am

tomas1 wrote:It would have helped if you had told us who your bf is and he could corroborate it.

I appreciate that now - if i had known how much skepticism id face i would have done so. My boyfriend has since commented in this discussion so hopefully my gender and existence can stop being questioned now!

Return to “Implants”